• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild!!!

OnAFly

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dustin brown suspended 2 games for that flying elbow on Pominville.

Doesnt help the Wild at all. IMO the refs blew that call completely. There should have been a powerplay on that. Plus, there was another call late in the 2nd that went uncalled and then ultimately LA scores.

1 win and we're in, but we might need 2 wins to leapfrog Detroit. They are 1 pt ahead of us and play at Dallas on Saturday. Stars couldn't take care of Blue Jackets, so I don't think they'll beat Detroit either.

Finishing 8th is a moral victory. But thats about it, as we'd go down in flames against the Hawks.

3-1 Colombo and Detroit won too.

Way to go Bear you happy now?... smile

Only half happy, stupid Detroit is playing well. Hope they don't take 7th because I want to send them to the Hawks. Like 10K mentioned one win and we are in but lets make it two and lock up 7th. I like our odds against the Ducks a little better.

Wild and Columbus are tied at 53 points; Wild hold tiebreakers. Columbus has one game remaining; Wild have two. If the Wild win one of their two games, they are in.

Detroit is at 54 points, with one game remaining...they can get no more than 56 points. If the Wild win both, they get to 57, and leapfrog Detroit for the 7 seed.

Aaaaand...the Sharks and Kings are at 57 points each, and they each have one game remaining...against each other. The Wild could tie the loser of that game. Wild would hold tie breakers over San Jose, but not LA. So...if the Wild win their last two (and they are winnable games), and LA beats San Jose...it looks like the Wild would get the #6 seed on tiebreakers with San Jose...and get the Canucks in the first round...

There are some scenarios on Russo's blog on the STrib.

If we had one the CGY game, we would be in and have a good shot at 7th. Now we need to win one to be in and both to get 7th or 6th with help.

Let's all hope for non-OT games this weekend!

I'm in the bring on whoever boat, sure I'd like a slightly easier potentially challenge but lets find out who we might be and what direction we need to move forward with the team, I didn't think we would knock out Colorado with Sakic/Roy etc. and sure didn't think we could get by the Nucks that year so I'm pulling straws trying to keep my optimism up, if Backstrom can find the Anaheim Giguere magic, and if lots of if's but if we can be a + on power plays/ penalty kills hey who knows. Anyone have the Kings winning it all last year before the season started and didn't they barely creep into the playoffs ? Lets get in and give it our all and live on the words hope and ifs lol. I'm with you all realistically speaking, but hey did you think the vikes would be in the playoffs last year, really ? I need a dose of playoff hockey really bad even if we're swept 4 nut.

Wow looks like good game so far. We are playing with playoff intensity, our goalies are getting hot. Columbus is hot so is Detroit. We flat out sux. Why doesn't praise or Nikki drop the gloves and send a f'in message to the bench and Colorado. Better off having Houston play the game tomorrow night!