• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Any 1 lb Propane Bottle On sale?

lispeej

Any word of there being any 1 lb propane tanks on sale anywhere? I plan on buying some and would like to save a few bucks. I know these little things can range from $2.66-$6.00 a bottle depending on where you buy them from.

Thanks.

I havnt noticed any difference between brands. Bad time of year to find them on sale,usually see them on sale in the spring and summer. I would agree ff and the W would be the cheapest. If you want to save money convert to a bigger 5,8 or 20 pound tank although the 1 pouders are convienient at times.

Went to Gander today and got some. They did match Menards at 2.66 a bottle. I bought a few.

The reason why I bought the ones from Gander, if it matters anyways,,,,is because it is the coleman with the black cap and plastic/rubber bottom. I like these bottles better than I do the new bottles.

The new coleman bottles are identical to the worthington bottles....they both have the white cap and welded metal bottom.

The reason why they are identical now is because Coleman sold their propane division to worthington....per my conversation with Coleman corp today.

Also another good deal I just used:

At menards you can use the 20% off brown paper bag that they send you in the mail (lakeland shopper for us) and use on the 1 lb bottles. Whatever you put in the bag is 20% off. Original price is $2.68 and after the 20% off its $2.14 per bottle. I bought six, however one could easily fit a dozen in there.

Deal ends the 6th so you have some time left

Also another good deal I just used:

At menards you can use the 20% off brown paper bag that they send you in the mail (lakeland shopper for us) and use on the 1 lb bottles. Whatever you put in the bag is 20% off. Original price is $2.68 and after the 20% off its $2.14 per bottle. I bought six, however one could easily fit a dozen in there.

Deal ends the 6th so you have some time left

Nice! Thanks for the heads up.