• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Black Ops 2, info released...

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awqbd_aCAAA2MfW.jpg

Q. How soon can I pre-order Call of Duty®: Black Ops II to get the Nuketown 2025 map?

A. Fans who pre-order Call of Duty: Black Ops II now will get the Nuketown 2025 downloadable bonus map when Call of Duty: Black Ops II releases this November 13th. If you already pre-ordered the game then you’re all set, and you will be able to download the bonus map when Call of Duty: Black Ops II launches.

Q: How do I make sure I can get Nuketown 2025?

A. Nuketown 2025 will be available to any customer who pre-orders their copy of Call of Duty: Black Ops II at participating retailers worldwide. Pre-ordering will secure you a launch unit of Call of Duty: Black Ops II that will include the Nuketown 2025 downloadable bonus map.

Q. When will Nuketown 2025 become available to me?

A. The Nuketown 2025 map will be available for download when Call of Duty: Black Ops II releases worldwide on November 13, 2012.

Q. Will it be available on all platforms?

A. Yes, it is a multiplatform pre-order program. Pre-orders will also be accepted through Steam. Simply follow the instructions to download through your console or PC

Oh I am sure I will buy it but I completely gave up on MW3 after I hit 15th prestige and it still gave me the option of prestiged and all it did was start me over at 15 then like 2 days later they raised the cap. I haven't played the game since. I have heard though its running even worse than when I quit.

After that last patch, I had to re-download all the purchased maps. And the system they implemented for the new content sucks, takes forever to download and figure out. Hate this game. Loved MW2, except for them rehashing old maps, but other than that, MW2 is alot better than MW3

How is that even close to a cod game? Im sure I'll still buy it, but this is ridiculous. I didn't recognize a single weapon, knives that are also flashbang? And basically everything else had me shaking my head. Cod needs to keep doing what they do best: simple, fast-paced shooters with weapons and kills streaks we see on the military channel all the time.

Such a fail on so many levels I don't know where to even begin.

So dont buy it?

CoD fans are never pleased. You change the game too much they whine, you dont change it enough they complain they are all the same. Maps are too campy, now maps are too boring. This gun is overpowered, nerf it. Why did they nerf my favorite gun?

So dont buy it?

Definitely a possibility for me this time around. Treyarch has officially jumped the shark with the COD franchise.

I had to laugh when they showed the xray vision where you can see a guy behind the wall before he comes around the corner...they already have that...it's called lag!!! hehe.gif

Seriously, Treyarch has always screwed around with the gimmicks and this time they unloaded their gimmick inventory. Hopefully they bring back the dogs and RC cars. rolleyes.gif

Not sure I follow what you mean by gimmicks.

The xray holo site should be less cheap than Iw's brilliant heartbeat sensor. You have to ADS for it to work, therefore you'll move slower and you'll only see what you're aiming at.

Ill wait for more info before I pass judgement.

What happened to "Modern Warfare"? Now all of a sudden it's "Futuristic Warfare". If I wanted that I'd play Halo or some other sci-fi orientated game.

The franchise, up until this point, has been fairly realistic in it's use of MODERN weaponry. What is shown in that video is a far cry from that.

Shark - Jumped.

I wonder what level you have to achieve to get the super-duper ray gun? That will be awesome! I hope teleporters are part of the perks so I can port myself to other sides of the map. I heard there is a time machine perk that will let you go back in time too! What death streak is required to unleash the horde of angry aliens on your opponents with swarming UFO's?

Yep, modern alright.

Another hot mess from Treyarch.

Shark - Jumped.

They had to do something to freshen up the series. I think just about every single person I know has said how boring the game has gotten. I personally like the idea of changing things up in this game. Sure its not even really remotely based on weapons or stuff that is "real". But really we are talking about a video game and not some real life simulator. I think that the previous releases of CoD have been pretty big let downs. MW3 being the worst. I think it was time for something new, and they are doing what they think might work well. And BTW it is NOTHING like Halo.

I didnt even buy MW3, just because it was the same ol same ol. Kinda like just buying a new map pack. I plan on getting Bops2, I am not sure if it is because it is something a little different? Or if it is I just want a new game, since I didnt get MW3, but I am excited to get it.

Yep, modern alright.

Another hot mess from Treyarch.

IW makes the "Modern Warfare" series. You'll just have to wait another year for your MW3 expansion pack you so desperately want.

Treyarch never claimed it to be modern or realistic. What makes the CoD series fun is the gameplay and multiplayer progression whether its set in WW2, Nam, current day, or near future.

It look like riot shields are back too.

Not sure why so much hate towards them. Shields rarely get used and when they do the person using it can be dispatched pretty easily. How many 3 killstreaks have you earned with a shield? If they were effective you would see them every round. They were overpowered in MW2 when you could use scavenger or OMA to get infinte C4 and stuns. It was fun making people rage using a shield then.

My deal with Treyarc vs IW was when IW was fun and without glitchers/boosters/campers the games were extremely fun. But that was rare which made it extremely frustrating and unplayable at times. Treyarchs games are just constantly fun but never as high a ceiling as IW games. I still prefer Treyarch games though and am excited for BO2.