• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Arrow Rests

jerkin'm

Looking at a different rest as I am getting tired of my arrows falling off my trophy ridge drop away...Any comments on the Octane Hostage Pro? Any others? I think if nothing else it looks like the whisker biscuit style won't let the arrow fall off no matter the angle..

I like my Apache micro rest has worked very well for me. If you shoot a Hoyt it could have a tight fit and some of the Hoyt bows this rest won't fit, I've read some reveiws on this rest not fitting all Hoyt bows but that is not true I shoot a Vectrix XL and works fine also this rest is very easy to tune with the quick tuning knobs.

I just purchased an QAD Ultra HDX. It too has the option to lock in the upright position.

I haven't installed it yet, as i was waiting to finish out the season with my current rest...which is exactly what you have, a TR Drop Away. I'm looking forward to installing it and having the sense of security that my arrow won't be misaligned when i'm focused on a deer.

I have used a QAD Ultrarest and liked it and also a Whisker Bisquit which did the job but won't be using ever again. Right now I have an Apache on my Elite and I really like it. Its very nice to be able to adjust without any tools. There are so many great rests on the market that it would be hard to go wrong with any of them. I have heard a lot of good things about the Schaffer Opposition but have never used one myself.

QAD U ltra rest Pro. 3rd year on the bow. Love it! I see one e b a y for 86. new. Bought mine there and then had a pro shop install it. Yes you can lock it upright and you can stand on your head and it won't fall off. lol Then just hit the tab on the bottom of the rest and it pops back down.

Go local...Limb driver!

Are they built in MN? I am actually thinking of getting one of these, just not sure how to tie it on the invasion. Like the of idea of simple mechanics, but hate the long string. Going to try something besides the wisker biskit this year. Torn between the limbdriver and code red.

take a look at the revolution thats what i replaced my WB with and im very happy with it never a concern with it not rotating out of the way fast enough either my groups got tighter with it vs the WB actully robinhooded one about a week after i put it on.

Looking at a different rest as I am getting tired of my arrows falling off my trophy ridge drop away...

I'm curious what you are trying to do that causes the arrow to fall off. I have no problems like this with any drop away rests I have used.