• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

COD MW3 Discussion

CJH

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The PS3 is as different to Xbox as it is to PC. They're all a bit different. Not saying which is better cuz I have no clue but I do know I have an xbox and MW3 has been extra crappy as of late. I could learn to live with crappy spawns and poor match making if they would just fix the LAG!

One thing I AM upset about though, is about 3 weeks ago they got rid of Hardcore Team Tactical.

I liked having smaller lobbies with smaller maps. They were usually fairly quick games.

Now the Team Tactical is back to being core.

There is A LOT more toooobing going on as well. Usually I just back out of those lobbies as well, as I hate toobers on Hardcore maps.

Already up to level 10 for the 2nd prestige. Too bad I had already committed this weekend to be my weekend to get all of my business taxes in order...

What to do, what to do... there's always next weekend for the taxes. April 15th is still 3+ weeks away.

I haven't really come across too many problems with it on PS3. You're always gonna run into a noob tuber and mouthy kids every now and then. It's not that tough to back out and join another lobby. And once in a while you get a game that is a bit laggy. If you watch thats usually due to the host not having a good connection.

I haven't had to many problems with PS3 either. I think the new map "Overwatch" comes out tomorrow for premium members. I've been playing quite a bit lately, already pretiged 3 times. Had my best game 25-2 yesterday

Its only one map? I thought it was a whole map pack that just came out? Weak, xbox gets a map pack, we get a map. Pretty happy I didnt blow $50 to get Elite or hardened at this point.

Its 50 bucks total for all the upcoming maps. 3 have been released and 8 more will be released by october. Thats 11 total maps at a cost of less than 5 bucks a piece. There is also going to be spec ops missions and some "classified" releases. I think its a good deal since all I play in multiplayer. The new maps are pretty sweet. I think you guys just like to complain.

The last time I played was the day black box came out for elite members. I played one online game, but these new maps haven't done enough to make me want to continue playing. Wish I wouldn't have gotten hardened. Bring on black ops 2!

Any of you guys play the new FFA Gunplay games in the community playlists? Tons of fun. 2 kinds of Gun Games, One in the Chamber & All or Nothing (you start with a throwing knife & sticker & once you get a kill you get scavenger & can pick up bullets). I've spent a few hours on it already & All or Nothing is my favorite. Things get real hectic!

Any of you guys play the new FFA Gunplay games in the community playlists? Tons of fun. 2 kinds of Gun Games, One in the Chamber & All or Nothing (you start with a throwing knife & sticker & once you get a kill you get scavenger & can pick up bullets). I've spent a few hours on it already & All or Nothing is my favorite. Things get real hectic!

I haven't tried it yet, but i sure will give it a try this weekend

I kinda like the big cluster bomb when you have games like that on a small map. Sometimes mass chaos is fun! I can see if you care about your stats, it could mess with em real quick! I didn't think they have gun game on dome, maybe I just haven't run into it yet.

The new Oasis map is a far cry from all the whining about all the maps have a perimeter with two crosses in the middle.

I wish they would start to put the old maps and the new together in a mosh pit.

That's all I play anymore, HC Mosh Pit, but you can only play the DLC. I can't remember the last time I played the original maps.