• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Exclusive KOTC prize offer for HSO members!

DTro

Just wanted to thank all the members here at HSO for supporting the King of the Cats Contest and in appreciation of that wanted to extend an offer to ALL members in a simple easy guessing game.

Just reply here with a post, predicting a top score for the Flathead division at the end of May. It’s as easy as that. If you are unfamiliar with the oontest and scores or how that works, check out www.kingofthecats.org for rules and past scores etc. In general though a number between 0 and 250 is your best bet. smile

The (2) members with the closest guess will win a copy of Jimmy Houston’s FishNotes Smartphone app. You will have your choice of IPhone or Android App. In my opinion this is the best fishing app out there and it will make 2 lucky smartphone fishermen very happy!

Deadline to enter is May 7th. On May 7th I will lock this thread and we will see who wins on May 31st.

Good Luck!

I will take a stab at this, with the high waters, and more then likely continuing into the later part of May, I will guess 195 should put me in first place for the month of May wink

This contest looks like fun! Just went through the HSOforum. Though I've never fished for the Cat's, I just got a new MedHeavy rod and reel so now I will start the hunt!

I will guess 180 - the weather should start to cooperate!

Just for fun, I'll put in my guess at the end of the week before I lock this thread, but wow you guys are being aggressive on your numbers shocked