• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

So who else is going to get up early

LoonASea

To watch the royal wedding ,,,So far I have only spoken to one person who will record it but what amazes me is that the media keeps talking about it like its revelent more then the wars/conflicts and other worth while news

Pardon my ignorance but what powers does the royal family have any way???

Personally I could care less about this wedding ,,,wont be getting up early and wont record it

Any one else have an interest and why??

OOOOHHHH, pick me! NOT!! laugh

I don't get the fascination but then I don't have to either. I think it's a chick thing. The girls in the house all had to sit together to watch William and Kate the other day. I can't remember what I was doing instead but it was WAY more interesting. wink

Women love that sort of thing for the same reason they love romance novels.

Both serve a fantasy what us guys should be like in their mind and not how we really are.

Women would like to believe that both the prince and the men in their romance novels snuggle after the deed and don't fart in bed

Really? They are going to Tivo it? I mean, it's not like a good movie or a sports game where you don't know what's going to happen at the end.........."Psych! no Wedding for you!"

5--really that long? She'll get knocked up in the next 2-3 and then he will cheat on her with the maid or nanny. Of course we might not find out about it right away so 5 might be a good guess. wink

I wouldn't be driving through any tunnels either.

She is a great looking woman. Her little sister is as well. Will is lucky he is Will the Prince and not Will the basket weaver- he could have never landed that good looking of a woman if he wasn't royalty.

She is a great looking woman. Her little sister is as well. Will is lucky he is Will the Prince and not Will the basket weaver- he could have never landed that good looking of a woman if he wasn't royalty.

Believe me I am no prince and I landed one much better than her. 43 yrs ago I might add, back when babes were babes!