• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's play the game again...

DTro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

out the door car shopping today. I'll keep my eye out for that model. grin

I actually know a guy up North that has one. It looked very scary. One big roller from a wake boat and you are toast.

You talking on Vermillion? Across from the resort? I think I remember seeing it. Was it a white one?

I know someone on prior lake and minnetonka have these pleasure cruisers too

Darren, there is a local guy in jordan who is learning how to work on vw's. Timing belt sucks, at a 1000 dollars, but you can do it yourself pretty easy or go through this local guy for less then half that 1000$ cost.

Hes put in a few on vw's now. My timing belt kit with a new serp belt and water pump was about 175$. took about an hour two do or so with two people.

Get a 5sp, they have more get up and go then an AT then youll enjoy driving the car better too smile

Believe it or not, still looking. mad

electrical gremlins, and a not so stellar tranny.....no thanks.

Looking at a Honda Accord and Scion tC on Wed.

For what it's worth...our 97 Accord just passed 200,000 and we've replaced water pump/timing belt ($400 total) and some brake pads. Other than oil changes, THAT"S IT. Sorry mechanics on this site, I know I should be doing more preventative maintenance!! frown

For what it's worth...our 97 Accord just passed 200,000 and we've replaced water pump/timing belt ($400 total) and some brake pads. Other than oil changes, THAT"S IT. Sorry mechanics on this site, I know I should be doing more preventative maintenance!! frown

Sounds normal to me

We've only seen one issue with a 2.4 and it had well over 200k on it. We had no history on the vehicle so we didn't get to go over the life of the motor. It had 0 compression on 3 cylinders.

The 2.4 has a nice power to car feel in the accord!