• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Let's play the game again...

DTro

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's totalled for sure............and that person should take the 1st deal the insurance company offers as we know all know a vehcle similar to it can be found somewhere in the U.S.A for less! grin

Back to the question, yes she's totalled!

LOL!!!!!! hopefully you have full coverage..We can then see the differance in customer care between Liability and Full coverage

Its a silver Toyota, it has to be from the personal collection. Glad to hear everyone is o.k.. I always wondered how well those did in a rear end collision with no "normal looking" bumper.

Yup, The gap between the upper door and the uni-body is the deal breaker. Once they see a structure tweaked that hard its game over.

BTW, grin

Yes, full coverage, but here's something strange. The guy that hit her has the same company, (American Family) but his is only standard, but ours is something different, so our guy says there might be a few bumps along the way, hopefully not.

2004 with 120,000 miles. It was babied, so I'm looking for a high number.

Yikes.....glad the Mrs is OK.

Talk about weird almost creepy timing, I just told Dtro last night that I (well a HS kid in the other truck technically) totaled my '04 Tahoe with 120k miles that was "babied".

Not to make light of a bad situation but sorry about the jinx!

Well, everything has been going pretty smoothly. Rental car paid by his insurance was in our hands within a day, and communication has been swift and polite. I’m just waiting to get an answer about our vehicle to see if I need to go shopping. Hopefully I get a fair number if it is a total loss. From my research, replacing the vehicle is going to be a bit more $ than the private party KBB value.

Just don't overheat that transmission. If you get stuck call a tow truck!

Make sure it has the updated oil lines. If there rubber toyota will replace them no charge on most engines. There is a before and after cut off and without knowing the year or vin its hard to say what you have.