• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Benefit fro my wife an daughter

Just letting everyone know we will be having a benefit for my wife and daughter. It is on February 19th at 4pm to midnight at the Hugo, MN legion. There will be a lemon garlic butter pork dinner and many raffles, including hunting and fishing stuff. My wife has been very sick for over 2 years with late stage neurological lyme disease and my 5 year old daughter was also recently diagnosed.

My daughter is 5 years old, but when she was born she was 3 months early weighing 1 pound 12 ounces, the doctors didn't know why she was early they thought it was from my wife's high blood pressure but we now know that it was because my wife had lyme disease at the time and caused complications with the pregnancy. My wife didn't start having problems until 2 years ago at the age of 27, but they suspect she had it since she was 16 and started hunting with me. Once we got my wife diagnosed, we started seeing symptoms in my daughter, headaches, body aches, tingly nerve pain, anger and temper problems that were not her normal personality. She was tested through Igenex, after a negative lyme titer through the clinic, and the Igenex was positive, the same thing that happened with my wife and that usually happens with most late stage lyme patients, they test negative in the clinic but positive thru the special Igenex test in California. In children, lyme can cause ADHD, autism, behavioral problems, mental and physical handicaps and many many more symptoms. It is not something to take lightly and if you or anyone you know has alot of weird symptoms that are just not going away and nobody can figure it out, lyme could be the culprit and you need to find a lyme literate doctor to diagnose and treat.

This is a link with more info and the benefit Tidd benefit

Most of the symptoms can be cured with the treatment but it is diffrent in every person, she has been told that the nervous system damage may never be cured 100%. With the daughter no one is really sure of anything but kids are strong and we are hopeing for no side effects.

Thank you everyone for the support. We ran into problems with the US Bank account so contact Michele Anderson @ 651-491-3292 while we are in the process of setting up a account. So Croix thank you but hopefully you catch this before your chilly walk.

Sounds like you and your family have been through alot the last couple a years, my heart goes out to you guys.

You seem like a good guy(heck of a deer hunter) , I'm gonna try to make it to the benefit.

Hope all is well, and wishin your wife and little girl a full recovery.

Thankyou Jeff and everyone for the best wishes and donations. I hope to meet some of you some time maybe one of the get toghthers or just passing in the boat or on the ice.

The sister in law is taking alot of this into her hands and is a big task but she now has a TCF account opened and the HSOforum updated with more information and pictures.

Thank You Everyone,

Jeremy Tidd

after reading this i suspect my 4 yr old daughter may have tis also! she was diangnosed with lymes last summer, and after a month on antibiotcs they tested her blood and said she was fine..... but her behavior has been untolerable the last couple months, complains of pains all the time!! the fam. will definetly try and make it, our hearts and prayers go out to you!!

sincerely,

the roepke family

If you want some interesting reading about Lymes, google "Berkley Bedell".[sp] He is the guy who started Berkly fishing products when he was in high school.He was our congressman from nw Iowa for many years.I believe he is the one who started the "TownHouse meetings for the people he represented in Congress.He is a very interesting guy. Lives at Spirit Lake Iowa. Berkly products bought many others out and finally sold out to what is now called Pure Fishing. When we were out in N.H. on the east coast, there were post card like reading material on how to I D the tick that carries the Lymes. Good luck archerysniper. Our prayers are with you!! Jerry Scheerhoorn Sanborn Iowa

Just a reminder the benifit is this Saturday. So far we have lots of good stuff that will be raffled off that night.

1 year membership to metro gun club

1 year membership to bullseye indoor gun range

A custom Ice rod by Rods by Engel, Thank you Scoot

Ruger 10/22 wood Blued

Tikka T3 Hunter Wood Blued

Rem 870 Super Mag

T/C .50 cal Blkpowder

46" samsung LCD HD flat screen

32" LCD HD flat screen

Cannon power shot digital camera

Plus much more

Agreed! It was a great set up - you could have easily thought you were at Pheasants Forever banquet except it looked like people were having more fun. smile

Glad to meet you Jeremy and it was our pleasure to stop by and help a worthy cause. We can chat some more when I come over to pick up my raffle prizes. winkgrin