• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Funniest (Clean non-offensive) Nicknames

merkman

What are some of the funniest (Clean non-offensive) nicknames you have heard people called?

If you have a story as to how the name came about, that is even better.

I'll start it off with one of my all time favorites.

Rumble Guts

Back in college I worked with a guy. The place we worked had a bunch of people with the same name, so we asked what he wanted to be called. He said a certain continent. So from then on we called him that certain continent. I've known him for 10 years and I still have to think twice to come up with his real name.

I'm not sure if that can be offensive or not since he insisted.

Speaking of that job. I got nicknamed Lightning there too, because when I started I was absolutely the slowest, most unmotivated worker there, so they called me lightning. It stuck.

In college, while playing flag football, I got a charlie-horse and limped for a few weeks after....so Limp was it.

But after my buddies started tellin' the girls why my nickname was Limp, I had to put the kibosh on that.

So, now my nickname is:

Mean

Screamin

Obscene

Clean

and

Serene

Gene

I knew a guy in college who had the nickname ummy. Everyone called him this so the one day I asked him how he got the name. I busted a gut laughing when he told me "My dad gave it to me when I was young its short for dummy and it just stuck.

We had a russian foreign exchange student, on our HS swim team. he was way bigger, and slower than the rest of team. Somebody called him "meat" after a match and the name stuck. The funny part is that he really didn't undertand it, and nobody could explain that it was a nickname in russian.

It also seems that in every class someone gets the name "woody", and the funny part is finding out how that got that one to stick.