• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Childress Fired!!!!!

DonBo

It sure is sad when I have to go and pull articles just to show uneducated Viking fans who has been calling the majority of plays since 2006. But I shall humbly except the responsibility.........gringrin

Here is for all who keep telling me otherwise. wink

Watch out guys, make way for the most educated Viking Fan of all time!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MAAUAUUAUAUAUAUAUUAUA

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd guess moss is thinking that he wishes he would have kept his big mouth shut while was still a member of the patriots. 5 - 1 since they dumped him and teams that moss has played on since then are 1 - 5. branch could show randy a thing or two about playing hard and giving 100% effort (and probably keeping his mouth shut).

Always so negative about everything. Hindsight is always 20-20 also for you Dan.

Why not let us know something in advance instead of years later.

You're preaching to me about being negative?

Anyway, it's not being negative, just the facts. The Patriots seem to know something in advance as most of their moves pan out and I don't think they're using a crystal ball. Could be that they just have competent people on their staff. With the Vikings....not so much. The records speak for themselves.

You're preaching to me about being negative?

The negativity from the Vikes is gone now, you could easily see it by how the team was playing.

Pats philosphy is pretty simple, they believe in the system not the player. When you get old or want more money your gone, and they replace you with a cheaper guy to do the same job.

Pats philosphy is pretty simple, they believe in the system not the player. When you get old or want more money your gone, and they replace you with a cheaper guy to do the same job.

Bingo.

It's not only that, but they also have been pretty good at deciding who to cut and which cheaper guy to add to replace said cut person. I guess they've just been lucky. wink

Good sarcasm LMT.

Bob Kraft and the Patriots stockpile draft choices so that they can weed through the refuse and pick out the gems. That's why the Randy Moss trade worked so well for them, getting a 3rd round draft choice and ridding the team of a cancer. Take note that Ted Thompson has been doing the same thing for the Packers, hoarding draft picks and letting the older high-priced players leave. Both teams appear set for the future.

Free agency is a fool's market. It's the Mos Eisley of the NFL - you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy!