• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

When are you gonna start.....

fire29

Sitting all day?? I think I am gonna start on Thurs. What a great time of year to be laid off!! I was going to start when I got home from Ripley but I took a walk today and from what I saw I think they have a couple days left.

I sat from 11 till dark saturday and let me tell you it was worth it. I saw 17 deer. had 9 under my stand at once. Alot of movement at about 3 for me. Lots of doe, six pointer, and lots of spike bucks. Nothing better than sitting outside all day during the best and prettiest time of the year!! Cant beat it!!

I have a four day weekend coming up this weekend. I just need to decide if I want to take off friday and monday or monday and tuesday. I'm leaning towards monday and tuesday to get closer to the new moon and just hunting friday after work.

I am going to start hitting it hard on Friday morning. I've got 9 days of vacation to take before years end, or lose them. I am taking one on Friday, 2 next week, 3 opening week of firearms, and 2 the week after that. I've got the rifle sighted in and I've been shooting the bow better than ever. It's PRIME TIME!

I wish everyone the best of luck. Be safe, and shoot straight.