• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NHL playoffs

Mudcutter

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't see myself being a Flyer fan, so lets go Blackhawks!!! I'm thinking Chicago in 6.

Any Sioux fans around these days? How did you guys not win a National Championship with Towes?

I believe you are right about Buff, I think he ended up in canada by his soph or junior season.

By the way, 4 pages of Minnesotans cheering for the Blackhawks, what in the world has happened in the last 15 years.

Bring back the Norris division and the battles we used to have with our all time most hated rival.

If one of youze guyz mentions Ciccarelli, I'm gonna go postal!

And who were those two thugs on the NStars again? I remember a brawl pre-game in Chicago some yrs back.....classic!

Can't see a sweep for the Hawks...it is a Final, so I'll reserve my prediction until after game 1.

Philly in 7?

Leave it to Pier to be the only feces stirrer in here!

Black Hawks with the O'Cedars baby!!! And Pier, I hate to take you to the wood shed (no I don't I love it! LOL) but Habs and Hawks would have been old school...Original Six baby! I am looking for big things out of Toews and Kaner and Big Buff will keep it interesting. I hope this is the series that Hossa breaks out of his funk and starts earning that big paycheck and Duncan Keith is just a stud hands down no discussion. Anybody who takes a puck to the pearly whites and leaves 7 chicklets on the ice and comes back in two shifts to lead the team in ice time is just a hands down crazy mo fo!

Come on Geno, Here's hoping we hear The Chelsea Dagger many many times and let's teach all these old North Star fans how to sing....

Here Come the Hawks, the Mighty Blackhawks

Take the attack, Yeah, and we'll back you Blackhawks

You're flying high now, so let's wrap it up

Let's go you Hawks, move off

Now all look out, Here Come the Hawks

Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks

Here they come moving', weavin', flyin' high and throwin' spray,

Blades flashin', sticks crashin', tryin' for the play

And the Blackhawks, take control.

There's a shot, and a goal!

Here Come the Hawks, the Mighty Blackhawks

Take the Attack, Yeah, and we'll back you Blakchawks

You're flying high now, so let's wrap it up

Let's go you Hawks, move off

Now all look out, Here Come the Hawks

Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks, Here Come the Hawks.

Anybody who takes a puck to the pearly whites and leaves 7 chicklets on the ice and comes back in two shifts to lead the team in ice time is just a hands down crazy mo fo!

I agree, Ian Laperriere is one tough guy.

3679825770_b4d3431041.jpg

I believe you are right about Buff, I think he ended up in canada by his soph or junior season.

By the way, 4 pages of Minnesotans cheering for the Blackhawks, what in the world has happened in the last 15 years.

Bring back the Norris division and the battles we used to have with our all time most hated rival.

I was hoping for the Canadians and true OLD School series for sure.

I'm with Bear I can't hate on these Hawks like old times there's something about them that I like.

Philly in 7 after being down 0-3 in the series....0-4 in the 3rd period of game 7 and after Chicago misses 3 empty nets in Over-Time Bernie Parent "goalie" scores the winning goal........ grin

Sorry Jim Buck but I have to take you to the wood shed on this one. This dufus only took a puck to his head and got 70 stitches and a brain contusion. My guess is that he does not use that part of his body too much anyway! LOL Plus he did not return within 10 minutes of his injury, he waited until the next game and he did not lead his team in ice time during the game that he was injured. Duncan Keith gets my vote for super stud, Ian only gets super duh!

Original Six BABY!

And can somebody tell me why, if this guy is supposed to be so tough, he is wearing something that a college girls lacrosse team would be wearing. He looks like Darth Vader out there! Duncan Keith only has his half visor as usual not something that a fencing team would wear!

Original Six BABY!

Just watched the intermission and had a flash back to my college days at UND where we'd go to the mall and pick out canucks(there as a touristy type deal due to taxes) just by their clothing. They still suck at dressing.

Is it possible to hope neither team wins the cup?

As an avid Penguins fan for 20 years, I hate the Flyers more than the Yankees.

I guess I have nothing personal against the Blackhawks, but I think it would be hilarious if Hossa lost 3 cups with 3 different teams in 3 seasons.

Good game going. I hope they both lose!

Wow, Hawks gutted that one out, had to beat all the Flyers and the three blind mice!

When I saw Seebrook get slashed in the face by Richards and Ray Charles, Jose Feliciano and Helen Keller all missed the call you have to wonder.

Announcers are also hugely on Philly side, you can hear that.

I hear one of them say 35 minutes into the game when one of the Hawks tripped Richards following a face off the dufus says "He was lucky he did not get that called because the refs are really calling a tight game" At that time the Flyers had exactly ZERO penalties called on them and got NONE the rest of the game.

I expect a much better game two, will go out on a limb and predict a 4-0 shutout by Niemi! Go Hawks!