• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brian- they let me play with them and there is no possible way that you can suck worse than me.

+1

Jk, they let me play too. I came into the game with 30-40 kills and under 10 deaths. Now it is almost the other way around. I suck too now! even more so that I hardly play anymore

Officially started the download of the new map-pack at 4:30am this morning. Almost a gig. eek Prior to downloading it lit up map pack 1 green as if it was new, so I thought I downloaded and install the map pack before anyone and for free. laugh Rushing clued me in on the harsh reality and had to burst my bubble. frown

Play MW2 this morning for awhile. Ya know? That game has not changed one bit. grin Every lobby I was put in was full of smack talk and loud banter. Almost made my ear sore. grin Black Ops you can hear a pin drop. I assume because everyone is one private chat?

MW2 hands down is a much, much faster game than BO. We had several lag and drops till our group this morning rage quit BO because of tiny red little bars and lag so bad it was almost gross. Even by myself and 3-4 green bars constantly lag and play, lag and play.

MW2 the hour I play was flawless. Well, minus the quick scoping fools.

The most putrid and horrible game I totally hate and despise. Waste of any money and god only knows the time involved. It makes your life horrible, your loved ones forget who you are, no sleep and then lag dropkicks you right out of the best match of your life, only to suck you in and give you one red bar for no known reason.

So what time is your 1.496010(+/-)k/d ratio, (X) number of kills per minute self going to be on? Or have you even stopped. grin Ain't letting this double XP weekend slip by. The last one I played and never prestiged. frown That Dr. Mad Science Jeff's buddy cracks me up even when the game lags me up. laugh "You know dog!"

Had the maps released a month earlier I might have contemplated buying them. Now, the sun is shining! The river is in action stage finally! Fishing is about to get into its prime. I think my wallet is going to be 15 dollar richer until next winter.

Well, I'm liking the new maps. Toss up between Hotel and Convoy as my favorite. Probably Hotel. I really don't like Stockpile and haven't played Zoo enough to have an opinion.

Hotel reminds me a lot of a Rainbow Six Vegas map.

Well, I'm liking the new maps. Toss up between Hotel and Convoy as my favorite. Probably Hotel. I really don't like Stockpile and haven't played Zoo enough to have an opinion.

Hotel reminds me a lot of a Rainbow Six Vegas map.

Would you agree they are more MW2 style maps? Are they run and gun or more camp and snipe oriented?

They seemed to be very much like MW2 maps. The new zombie map is cool. Now that I have been playin with some dudes who know what they are doin on the zombie maps, its a lot of fun. New map has a gun that can turn zombies into humans and the zombies go for them. lol

Zombies just has yet to draw me away from the main multi-player deal. Again I have yet to play more than a few minutes. My kids play Zombies for hours and hours. Once your in I guess you are "in" for around an hour or so?

New maps are pretty cool. Zoo is a toss up between having to run and gun and sit and pick off. Ninja, ninja, ninja. I very rarely ever use this but as MW was saying that not many people listen for steps, twice as many people rely on sound to know when to spin around. They may not mentally thinking they are listening but they are when playing as in second nature. I like them. smile

Zombies just has yet to draw me away from the main multi-player deal. Again I have yet to play more than a few minutes. My kids play Zombies for hours and hours. Once your in I guess you are "in" for around an hour or so?

They must be doing some glitches if they are playing for hours. Although I have seem some buddies get up to level 30+ at times with out glitching. Its tough and you need as many guys as possible.

Maybe they are better than your buddies.

Plus who cares if people are glitching on Zombies. Sounds like fun to me!

My bad dog, I guess I should have included the source. grin MNWild and his crusher COD playing buddy Dr. DemonScience. wink They wanted me to come play last weekend and I was told once in it is going to be for around an hour or so. I choose to stick with Multi player.

I am going to conduct an experiment in the next week. I play and have been playing and logging a ton of hours. My K/D Ratio is and has been trashed. I have only played MW2 and BO at my house, which has DSL and 1.5megs Down and 3/4meg up. I have never played multi-player on anything else. I am going to bring my Xbox with me to work and use my PC or Laptop as a monitor and try playing here. We have at least a T1 and we just upgraded with a new provider. I want to see if the game improves. 90% of the time I just feel like I am dragging dead weight and I know it;s DSL but on my end the connection to the Xbox is a pure shot with no blocking or anything. I just want to actually play on a 3meg down or higher connection for once and see if I am just playing. I have crazy time involved and just can not pull above .60, unless I just stop and camp from here on out which is just not fun. Always coming up short even with the cross hairs on them and their guns not even raised. crazy