• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Call of Duty: Black Ops

LMITOUT

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly a shocker.

It just goes to show that you could put a dog turd in a paper bag and write "Call of Duty" on it with a black Sharpie and people would buy it.

(I suppose that would be "Call of Doody") grin

...and the next one will be bigger than this one.

Yep +2,000,000. It is a great game but they IMO tried to "fix" too many things from MW2, then with the updates tried to fix almost every gripe which causes you to re-learn even from a short break period. Guns do not even shoot the same as they did back in week 3. You know why MW2 is easy to throw down when playing still, they changed very little. I also agree with the high level of concentration put into BLOPs transfers over to your play in MW2. Then the extensive one on one with getting to know your network & they stuffer while waiting to play a good match is too much. Great game, some good ideas but given the above with being almost a close copy of MW2 IMO, just does not have the staying power like MW2 had. I am thinking of trying Red Dead what ever my kids have been on besides MW2 when they dropped BLOPs about a month ago.

Yep +2,000,000. It is a great game but they IMO tried to "fix" too many things from MW2, then with the updates tried to fix almost every gripe which causes you to re-learn even from a short break period. Guns do not even shoot the same as they did back in week 3. You know why MW2 is easy to throw down when playing still, they changed very little. I also agree with the high level of concentration put into BLOPs transfers over to your play in MW2. Then the extensive one on one with getting to know your network & they stuffer while waiting to play a good match is too much. Great game, some good ideas but given the above with being almost a close copy of MW2 IMO, just does not have the staying power like MW2 had. I am thinking of trying Red Dead what ever my kids have been on besides MW2 when they dropped BLOPs about a month ago.

I used to play alot of red dead redemption fun game going to start playing it again.

I recommend Fallout 3 to anyone looking for a new game for $20 (platinum hits). Awesome game that won a ton of awards and game of the year I believe too. It takes place in Washington DC years after a nuclear war and you run around doing quests, killing super mutants, fighting raiders, building experience, collecting guns and ammo, and tons of other stuff. Fun game for those who like RPG style games.

The demand for the servers has outstripped our expectations – so although we’re thrilled that Homefront is proving to be so popular, we’re doing all we can to bring more servers online to cope with this demand ASAP.

I picked up Homefront today. The single player is awesome with an even better storyline. Still getting used to the multiplayer as I am used to BOPS. Same controls, but moves a little different. I do like it though.