• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Michael Moore's latest comedy

waterbound

I rented Capitalism: A Love Story last night for some laughs and it was pretty good. The entire movie seemed like a joke, especially the part where Moore blamed Reagan for a plane crash...anyway I was just wondering if anybody else watched it and what they thought of it?

I wouldn't give that fat obnoxious moron one nickel of money to watch his drivel. The guy is a waste of oxygen and nothing more!

Haha, I thought the same thing but after watching the movie and seeing how much he must hate capitalism so much it must kill him a little every time somebody pays for anything.

I wouldn't give that fat obnoxious moron one nickel of money to watch his drivel. The guy is a waste of oxygen and nothing more!

Amen Lawdog! The guy is a worthless D-Bag. Never offers any solutions, just blame everyone else for everything.

Its the typical leftist way. I will take yours yours and yours to give to every drug user, welfare abuser, and illegal foreigner. However I'm going to keep a little off the top for me and my multi millionaire buddies ( which was not rightfully earned in the first place.) I heard a saying " In your 20's to not be a dem is too not have a heart, to be in your 50's and not be a rep is too not have a brain." However I'm in my 20's and could not imagine believing his these crazy leftist ways < must be truly heartless then.

Just in my opinion

I find it amusing that of all the replies to this thread, nobody has actually seen the movie besides the author. I don't agree with some of his views either but there's no reason to just start bashing MM or other people's political views on the forum. If you want to talk politics and rant, there is a forum for that.

Getting back on topic here, I did have a chance to see the movie. I did find it mildly entertaining but wouldn't recommend it. Plenty of other great movies right now to see instead.

bashing MM or other people's political views on the forum. If you want to talk politics and rant, there is a forum for that.

Hey, come on the moron can't help it that all his movies are political based bashing and he makes money off his own followers! cry

The best thing to happen to Michael Moore was for W to get voted into office.

The 2nd best thing to happen to Michael Moore was for W to get re-elected.

The worst thing to happen to Michael Moore was for W to finish his terms and leave office.

The 2nd worst thing to happen to Michael Moore is to have a Democrat replace him in office.

Hey Micheal, "Miss me yet?"

I thought he had some interesting points in Fahrenheit 911 and the gun one about school shootings. I did look at Bush much different after he was caught on tape in a couple of those clips. Now Bush in no longer president and Charlton Heston is dead, I wondered what Micheal Moore would focus on now.

IMO you dig deep enough on anyone who is a public figure, you can make them look bad and make a buck off of it. laugh Like I said, he brings up some interesting points, but anything he does and I get to see gets absorbed as fiction pretty much. wink

Michael Moore is a fat blowhard [PoorWordUsage] that makes a hefty living by distorting facts and getting a bunch of braindead morons that are too lazy to think for themselves all whipped up into a tizzy....just like Rush Limbaugh.

Michael Moore is a fat blowhard [PoorWordUsage] that makes a hefty living by distorting facts and getting a bunch of braindead morons that are too lazy to think for themselves all whipped up into a tizzy....just like Rush Limbaugh.

Yes! laugh No matter right handed or left handed, to far one way (IMO) just goes in one of my ears and out the other. grin

Too me Mike & Rush are like the clown you see at the Circus trying to stand out from the others. Instead of a balloon hat and big red rubber shoes, they use finger pointing.