• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

chat

Ely Lake Expert

I just went into the FM chat room. There was no one in there most likely because it is late an most people are sleeping. I think people should start going in there when they are in the FM site. I am sure we could get some good conversations going. I am gonna start opening up the chat room every time and I think it would be fun if other people did to.

just my opinion

Ely lake expert

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never realized there was a chat room here, so I went looking for it. I never usually page that far down on the site. I agree that it would be fun to have one on one (or many people) discussions. Obviously it doesn't get visited too much because the last scheduled discussion was for November 2001 by Gullguide. I think if it was more obvious to people that it would get visited more often?? Oh well, thanks for pointing it out. Good luck to all on opener.

-----------

Hey! Your bobbers gone! shocked.gif

Well I've been in the chat room over 3 hours this week. Is there ever anyone in there?? Those one on none chats just don't have the same flavor as the group thing!!??!! smile.gif We should try to come up with a day/time to hook everyone up? Does anyone have any suggestions?? -nunzio

maybe rick should look into rearanging to put the chat link on top and more obvious. like some one said i usually never scroll down that far. it would be kind of cool to actually see someone in there when i look.
just a suggestion.-------jigglestick-------

I guess I will go to the chat room and start talking to myself, the best audience there is. grin.gif I am going to start putting myself in the room and minimize it and then check it every once and a while. If more people did this we might be able to get some chats going. I would like to know how to set it up so I can find out if anyone is online through my yahoo fiends, can anyone help? confused.gif

------------------
Happy Fishn :D

• we are 'the leading edge' HSO Creators

Hi,
we've tried everything you are suggesting.

I have put the chat link up again on top here. We even had a separate forum for it so folks could post chat times. It ended up being more work for me than it was worth because of all the questions and complaints.

The old saying, use it or lose it applies here. I'm giving it another shot because of the interest you have shown.

I will also be upgrading the forums as soon as we have enough Product sales to pay for it. I'm looking at forums that have a friends list that you can see when they are online here and request chats.

We have to pay for it someway, so your purchase here will have benefits to you beyond getting great leading edge fishing gear.

Check it out:
http://fishingmn.com/sportgood.html

Ok - whats going on. I try to type my name in and it won't let me type. The cursor is there blinking - but nothing works. I can click on connect, it will say I need to enter my name etc.. so I try again and still I can't type anything in.

Any ideas??

Clueless - -

I just checked out the Chat room and had a short but nice converation with a lady who likes to fish. That was fun! I will now make it a habit to drop in there to see who's around.

Dr. Bob

Rick,
I think that the chat room is starting to pick up a bit more now. On just about any given day, during the evening you can probably find a couple of people chatting. I myselfe have been frequenting it more recently becaue their are more people there. It is fun talking to other anglers from around the state. Hopefully your post on this thread will start turning some heads. Come on everyone lets get chatting!!! smile.gif

Jimmy

Just wanted to post a warning of the chances of another addiction. Sunday night I chatted with Jimmy and FishnLady until 2 in the morning knowing I was getting up at 5 to go fisn. This chatting with other anglers in this site is great. grin.gif I really enjoyed it and I will keep going there. Hey Jimmy and FishnLady, I got skunked, I must ahve been too tired to fish properly. grin.gif Thanks for the chat.

------------------
Happy Fishn :D