• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Outboard Motor Poll

marine_man

lol

isnt this alittle what you call stealing a guys thread

he asked a simple question

pick a motor !!

you think every 20hp someones going to change their mind ???/

No, your post is.

I like Honda, can't believe I'm the only one so far.

I'm a little surprised how few Evinrude and Honda votes and how many Suzuki votes there are. Kind of cool.

If I bought a new boat tomorrow, I wouldn't really have heartburn with any of the choices. Competetion is good.

Even though my Yamaha was not running right last year and went down again at the end of the season I still will go for a Yamaha. After all, I got 18 years out of the 150 and its 21 years old.

Tough to go against what works for you previously. I had an '84 Evinrude that finally gave it up in '08 with a scored piston. I would have gone with another Evinrude, but I really wanted a fuel injected 4s. It's like starting a car, so great!

I would have to go with evinrude. My old school stuff has been so awesome and the new stuff is even better.

Like others said there really isn't a bad choice on the board. The big 3 are fine choices the others are good too.

I'd like to know how many people actually voted for a motor that they don't currently own (i.e. have on their boat right now). One could look and just assume that this is mostly a poll of what people have on their boats, even though the question was stated as "what brand would you buy."