• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Wii Game

JacobMHD

yes the mario kart is awesome. You have got to pick up a couple wheels and bring some friends over.

I also second the super mario bros, at least super mario galaxy is good. I have heard good things about the new smb game though.

I always stare at the Cabela's hunting games, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I want it to be like big buck hunter at the bar, but I know I'll just be disappointed. The reviews for those games always stink.

Okay, Super Mario Brothers Wii is awesome! If you liked the original(s), you'll love it for the Wii.

Unless you play it with your brothers and cousin on Christmas and they keep killing you. Your allies are more of a hazard than anything else in that game. I did make it through without continuing despite 20+ deaths from my relatives.

Originally Posted By: Ralph Wiggum
Okay, Super Mario Brothers Wii is awesome! If you liked the original(s), you'll love it for the Wii.

Unless you play it with your brothers and cousin on Christmas and they keep killing you. Your allies are more of a hazard than anything else in that game. I did make it through without continuing despite 20+ deaths from my relatives.

LOL! Yeah, there are advatages and disadvantages to multi-player smile

Mario Kart will always be the best Wii game, unless they somehow eclipse it on a sequel. It was the best for SNES, 64, and Game Cube also. The Wii wheel really makes the game awesome.

We got Sports Resort for Christmas as well as Guitar Hero World Tour (essentially #4 in series). Both games are a lot of fun. I have a Rapala fishing game that's okay and a Star Wars light saber game thet I can't recommend.