• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Name that Movie.... "Quote thread"

Coach1310

Okay.... I'm sure this has been done before, but I'm bored, might as well start a thread. To keep the thread moving.... I'll throw out the first quote....

Character A: "What happened to that dog's, uh, dog's face?"

Character B: "....Porcupine quills. Hates people, loves porcupines. She's in heat too. Too bad you're not a dog. What can I do ya for?"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes.... it is the Great Outdoors.... classic movie.

Here's another...

The man's crazy. Loco. Always hanging out around those kinky strip bars. You know, the ones where the men take their clothes off. That's of course if he's taken his medication

Here's one from one of my favorite movies:

Is it, Jerry? Why don't you ask those three poor souls in Brainerd if a deal's a deal. Go ahead, ask them!

Fargo

next quote

"Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend."

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line!
Princess Bride

Originally Posted By: AlwysFshn
Here's one from one of my favorite movies:

Is it, Jerry? Why don't you ask those three poor souls in Brainerd if a deal's a deal. Go ahead, ask them!

Fargo

next quote

"Well, he should have armed himself if he's going to decorate his saloon with my friend."

Unforgiven

One of my favorites

Character A: Why are you telling our gals that I was hit by a train?

Character B: Lots of respectable people have been hit by trains. Judge Hobbie over in Cookville was hit by a train. What was I gonna tell them, that you got sent to the penal farm and I divorced you from shame?

Character A: Uh, I take your point. But it does put me in a dang awkward position, vis-a-vis my progeny.

One of my favorites

Character A: Why are you telling our gals that I was hit by a train?

Character B: Lots of respectable people have been hit by trains. Judge Hobbie over in Cookville was hit by a train. What was I gonna tell them, that you got sent to the penal farm and I divorced you from shame?

Character A: Uh, I take your point. But it does put me in a dang awkward position, vis-a-vis my progeny.

Oh Brother Where Art Thou. I love that movie.

Here's one..."My good friend Red told me to get busy livin or get busy dyin."

"I'd kiss you but I've got puke breath"

From Strange Brew. Funny movie especially when wearing beer goggles.

How 'bout this one: "They had to replace the metal plate in my head with a plastic one cuz every time Katherine fired up the microwave I'd [PoorWordUsage] my pants and forget where I was for a half hour or so."

"I'd kiss you but I've got puke breath"

From Strange Brew. Funny movie especially when wearing beer goggles.

How 'bout this one: "They had to replace the metal plate in my head with a plastic one cuz every time Katherine fired up the microwave I'd [PoorWordUsage] my pants and forget where I was for a half hour or so."

Yup.... Classic Christmas Vacation quote.... Great movie.

Here's one.....

Was that seat hot or what? I feel like a Whopper. Turn me over, I'm done on this side. I'm afraid to look at my [PoorWordUsage]. There'll be griddle marks