• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes to HC any gun with long range and no recoil is the one to go with.

I dont mind HC mode either, just prefer regular more. I find myself struggling more in hardcore modes.

me as well because usually I still run and gun, However, when I sit in an area and just check around I do better than. Seeing me in the high twenties for hardcore kills is not that common. I have had a few high KDR matches on hardcore with zamboni though.

I too will try to get on tonight...also probably not until after the kids are to bed. Not sure where my headset is though so I might be mute. (CrappieKiller is my PSN name)

Me too pretty much to the T!!

Didn't take long to get back in the swing of things.

I forgot how much fun it was to use nothing but rockets and listen to the losing team whine after the game is over. grin

Then if you really want to get them agrivated, throw in a Jersey Shore "oh YEAH". LOL

Fun night PS3 guys.. having said that.. I am not a fan of Throwing Knives.. That was brutal.

Throwing knives is very tricky! You will get the hang of it. Some people are really good at it, some aren't. I go in streaks. Last night I did well with them. I could tell it was the first time you used them! Most the time I would get you you were looking down at a knife trying to pick it up.

I had fun, but yesterday I was not on my A game at all. Outside of my 29 and 3 that one match I sucked it up. Thanks thunder for carrying my weight when I was doing bad.

My favorite part was the whole team camping at our spawn! That really threw them off! Was that the round we went 7500 to 1200? All I know is one round we OWNED them. Next time we do that lets shoot for 7500 to 0!!!

And all you other ps3 people! Shame on you! We were hoping to have enough ps3 guys on just to do private matches.

Maybe next thursday? Luckily we had some non fmers come in and have some fun!

Maybe we should call it riot shield Thursdays!

If you guys ever need somebody to play, message me on here.

I haven't played in a couple months, but I'm pretty good.

Username: Waterbopper

Then if you really want to get them agrivated, throw in a Jersey Shore "oh YEAH". LOL

Ohh YEAHH!!!! That guy was getting mad! Everytime we said it you could just here him sigh. Boy I need some work before I can get back into the groove, either that or a few coldies, that might snap me out of it lol