• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thursday night throw downs???? I was on till around 9 last night... didn't see any others.

smirk You were playing in campaign. Not even going to go their. grin I ain';t going to beg to play with anyone. winklaugh Although when I get on it has been right around 9:00pm. This is when most are getting off and I know getting sucked into a party can lead to "No way! It's Mid-night already". grin

I seen Johnson-a-tor pop on. Anyone here jep655?

That's it. Soon as tax season and my refund comes around. I am buying an Xbox so I can play with you cat guys. I will probably keep the ps3 as well to boot.

Don't do it!!!!! If you wanna pay to play online every month, keep the PS3, and send me a check and we can call it your online fee. I will buy ice fishing gear so the moneys put to good use and not going in Bill Gates pocket

Don't do it!!!!! If you wanna pay to play online every month, keep the PS3, and send me a check and we can call it your online fee. I will buy ice fishing gear so the moneys put to good use and not going in Bill Gates pocket

Don't worry I will be a cross platform kinda guy zamboini! I will still jump in some of your games and carry your team to victory wink

We need to get more PS3 dudes and do the same.. cat guys are a little strange anyways.. 8-)

Yes! grin "A Little Strange" as in a wiping the public mens restroom urinal back-splash with your PS3 gamer tag kind of way. grin

You guys ever feel this? After throwing down some lobby pre-match "smack talk" at some cocky opposing clan that just whipped you, you're playing the next match but are falling short in the pants (again) when it comes to winning a match, then on top of that, every time you spawn "BOOOOM" you and two other team mates are dead, again and again, frustration mixed with rage & a little panic starts to creap in because you're loosing (again)? Well, if you know how this feels, than you know what it is like to play against the cat guys. wink On Xbox I might add!

I was able to dust off the xbox the other day and get into some action (thank god it still worked!).

If you guys see me online thursdays shoot me an invite - I probably can't make a commitment to that night but it's very likely I'll be on.

Quote:
Plus, we have our own lingo that cannot be translated. That gives us the edge.

"Hey come shoot this bad guy behind the thing over here".

Yes! But now you better do it when I say it. laugh

Yes, send an invite if you see me on-line.

We need to get more PS3 dudes and do the same.. cat guys are a little strange anyways.. 8-)

I am down. Thursday nights work for me smile Lady works till 9 so she gets home around 9:30. So from 6-9:15 I am game....

I know there are enough PS3 FM guys that will play Thursday night.

See you all Thursday night! around? what time???

Ill host as I have an open nat type. Get some team death match express going... Zamboni, you might have to convert from hardcore for a little while

I'd probably be down too, I think Thursday works for me as well. Haven't played much since last winter but I need to get in shape for Black Ops. (CrappieKiller)

Tentatively, I will see you boys Thursday, unless the weather is just to nice to fish for eyes. But I will be on regardless Thursday after dark!

What time you boys thinking....

As for the ps vs xbox. Perhaps you should do both or go every other week. Than you can verify who's better ps3 guys or xbox guys. JK.

Thursday = Pass go and collect a get out of jail free card aka not getting into trouble for playing ps3 all evening smile

Found a place in Murderapolis that can fix the PS3. Sounds like my power supply is shot. He said he can fix it in front of me and have me out the door in less than an hour. Just need to get up there.

HC is the only way to go!!! Hate shooting a guy 10 times and not put him down, then he shoots me once and I die. HC=1 shot=1 kill

Found a place in Murderapolis that can fix the PS3. Sounds like my power supply is shot. He said he can fix it in front of me and have me out the door in less than an hour. Just need to get up there.

HC is the only way to go!!! Hate shooting a guy 10 times and not put him down, then he shoots me once and I die. HC=1 shot=1 kill

But I can't run and gun in HC. I do not mind it. What bugs me and I think is lame about HC is the fact I can use my pistol of UMP and kill them across the map with one shot....