• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

Tup/Thunder---Ohhh, dont even think for one second that I didnt let out a loud battle whoop when I saw you hit the ground the first time.. LOLMy wife came running down stairs and asked if I was ok.. LMAO... Not sure what was happening, I hit Join.. and it said something like full or something? I cant remember. I got my bluetooth working too..

As for motion Sickness. Cod hits me the least hard of all the games.. and I dont want this to make me sound like an alchy.. but if I have one drink about 20 mins before I play I dont get it at all. So when you play me, know, I had one drink(at least) so take it easy on me.. LOL

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deitz are you using HDMI cables? Anyone believe in the HDMI truth of causing a "lag" with XL over component cables and causing the motion sickness factor being greater for those that can fall ill from it when using HDMI over component cables?

Cleaned my account up and have been playing. If you see Shack pop up it is me from here on out. Been clan'in with my 8 year nephew lately who is a Pro. Makes Tacdriver look an ami. School has started and I think he got grounded so I have been playing solo. laugh

When I was laid off I would play a lot. The worst for me was when I played way to long and got flashed banged way to many times. My eyes would actually become red and burn. I seriously think the flash bangs burned my retina's.... Anyone else have that happen. People thought I had pink eye! luckily i used the excuse that it was from being up late plowing wink little did they know wink

EMP's will whack me out when they are brought on sometimes. Flash bangs do not bother me all that much. At least the flash bangs have the "Crunch" sound before they hit that mentally prepares ya. Yeah! What a game lol! Even HSO would not have me up at 1:30am-2:00am in the morning on a work night fixing a wireless router that is having DNS server info sending issues. grin then :rolls eyes:

Smack talk since I actually seen Andy show up in here. grin

My nephew sounds like he is 3-4 year old, but takes over command of the team, mutes the haters, does a verbal 24/1 and pulls out 24/2 when the dusts settles. grin I do not care playing with kids, especially ones who talk. I heard he was good player from kids and after hearing his "Uncle Josh you want to play" requests for the last 4 months, finally I accepted a couple weeks back. Playing with him has been the funnest thing since we used to have the Thursday night round up. Now I am sending him requests. grin He is a very good player, but the entertainment he provides with followers in his clan is pretty darn cool.

You should get on Dtro.

I should just get an xbox as well. Seems most you FM'ers are XL vs PS. best of both worlds i guess.

I can hold my own in most matches. I run and gun, well run and knife mainly. I hate when people camp on TDM. If they want to camp go play HC TDM. I usually average a 20 kills to single digit deaths. But there are my days where I have single digit kills and double digit deaths but we wont talk about those!

I just need someone who will watch my back so I quit getting knifed from behind.. MAN I HATE THAT.. or whats worse is the dude who runs full speed at you and then knifes you.. after I put 3-4 rounds into them as they run at me.. really, I think 3-4 rounds from a gun would hurt a little more than a pansy knife.. Its the one thing that bugs me about the game.. I plan on being on a bit tonight..

I just need someone who will watch my back so I quit getting knifed from behind.. MAN I HATE THAT.. or whats worse is the dude who runs full speed at you and then knifes you.. after I put 3-4 rounds into them as they run at me.. really, I think 3-4 rounds from a gun would hurt a little more than a pansy knife.. Its the one thing that bugs me about the game.. I plan on being on a bit tonight..

Keep in mind that 1 of those 4 actually hit the guy you shot at. Watch the kill cam. I can usually dodge a lot of bullets. I do get a few throwing knife kills across the map. thats always fun! I wish I could hear the other teams reaction when I see someone clear across the board and arc my throwing knife at them and get a bullseye!

That is the infamous commando teleportation lunge... When you have commando equiped as perk 3 it allows you to lunge two or three times what you normaly do to get a knife kill and youre seemingly invicible during the lunge. The only thing I have found to counter it seems to be my trusting secondary, the AA12.

That is the infamous commando teleportation lunge... When you have commando equiped as perk 3 it allows you to lunge two or three times what you normaly do to get a knife kill and youre seemingly invicible during the lunge. The only thing I have found to counter it seems to be my trusting secondary, the AA12.

Pain Killer smile I win!

Pain Killer does not always work. grin

No Dtro grin and he does not actively root for his Martidom to go off either. laugh "Come on Martidom"...

I have not prestiged since getting to level 70 on prestige level 3 or 4. I figure what is the use. I have how ever been pecking away to unlock everything as far as perks and even colored weapons. Funny when you hated all these items before but can not play a decent game without them now. grin

Heavy Gunner grin

AK or 2000 (now scar due to accuracy), blue tigar is cool, yes the NT, RPG, Symtex, Flash Grenade, Slight of Hand Pro, Danger Close Pro, Scrambler Pro, Pain Killer.

Slight of hand prevents you from being caught with your pants down. Danger close magnifies your RPG and your NT hits 10 fold, plus if you get to air support via KS, you get double the kills with Pro. Scrambler IMO does work and Pro delays claymores. Play with it for awhile and then switch it off. You realize how many claymores you do miss it with the Pro. wink

Got into the Quick Scope No Scope thing and just can not go back to sniping even, let alone No Scope/Quick Scope. Have also tried the Micheal Meyers matches and just can not get slashing via Tactical knife, Marathon, Light Weight & Commando.

It also depends on the map. Tight maps like Trailer Park, Invasion, Crash, Bail-out, even Waste Land while controlling the bunker, watch out. grin When it comes to Estate, Train Wreck, open maps, I am lost because I have lost my long range ability. laugh Was not the case last winter. In fact the opposite.

" Pain Killer smile I win! "

If Pain Killer is your answer you’re not getting single digit deaths.

What’s your KDR?

Im headed up to mille lacs after work, Id have to look this weekend. Its not great by any means but Id say I consistantly get about 20-25 kills and 3-8 deaths. I will have some people that will vouch for me. Most of the time those kills are with out killstreaks.

I usually have Harriers, chopper, nuke set.

DD -

You have two options.

Get Black Ops with 98% of the people playing MW2 on November 9th, or keep playing MW2 and play with all the people that buy MW2 the day Black Ops comes out.

There's quite a few people that lag behind a year to save money on games. Meaning when MW2 came out, they bought World at War. When Madden 11 came out, they bought Madden 10, etc.

You'll be with a few that haven't played, or you could just jump into Black Ops and play anew with everyone else.

However, if you wait to play by the time you get home from work, you'll already be behind the people that have been playing nonstop since midnight.

I already pre-ordered Black opps from Walmart, they had a $20 gift card if you did.. So, I guess I will be HOURS behind rather than Year.. I'll still suck though.. Yet for some silly reason, I rather enjoy sucking.. I still get a few good kills a round that keep me going to the next..