• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I have no clue what happened to Larry. Just do not want to read it. grin

Just played a little. I should be on later and maybe have a Thursday night crushing lol.

Can't believe we missed this....new map pack (Resurgence) for MW2 coming out June 3rd!!! Looks much better than the last DLC. The new maps are crazy (Fuel, Trailer Park, and Carnival), plus they are bringing over two maps from COD4, Strike and Vacant, with some twists.

XBOX Live users get it first again.

There is also double XP this weekend on all platforms.

Sounds like more maps coming the beggining of next month.

More COD:4 rejects? Say what you want about Treyarch, they made great add-ons, including zombies. IW IMO stinks. Whoops, just seen LMITS post. For Petes sake IW, get creative and give us all NEW maps.

Is it $10? I saw one snippet that said $15 and I kind of cringed.

Either way, I'll be buying the maps. If Black Ops is as bad as WaW I'll be retreating back to MW2, just as I did to COD4.

Care package nuke. wink In S&D you will be playing against a group for multiple games and then they start getting nukes every match via a care package. Been an issue ever since the new maps came out.

I'm going to wait until they expand them past the "mosh pit" game list rotation, and maybe they have already but I haven't checked today. Apparently after enough users buy the DLC they then migrate the new maps to the rest of the playlists such as team deathmatch, etc.

If MW2 on-line last that long. grin

FYI, I have not been playing for at least 3-4 weeks. I gave my Gold Account to my son & he has been playing on it. If anyone has sent invites, seen me on-line, I am not being non-nice. laugh

I think I am going to go down & load the new maps tonight. Maybe even play.

We have to get Gordie on Xbox live. laugh . I know for a fact he has the mojo needed for Xbox & has found himself caught in the depths of gaming in the past. wink Give him 3hours of play time on-line & he will be hooked. Lol. Plus I was told he catches on pretty quick & comes out on top.