• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my 1st nuke last week on Estate 7 kills with my 50 cal then harriers did there job then the chopper gunner took the rest.im not tring for any more nukes 1 is plenty till i get to 10th prestige.im at 6 now just about to the 7th.been working on all my guns now.been playing alot of search and hardcore been going good.

Five Maps: Bailout, Storm, Salvage, Crash, and Overgrown.

Bailout - Modern day run-down apartment complex. Wide map. Long sight lines. Parking lots/courtyards.

Salvage - Snowy landscape. Abandon junkyard. Warehouses. Smaller map. More for run-n-gun types.

Storm - Rainy/T-storm. Abandon warehouses turned into makeshift military outposts.

Crash and Overgrown pulled from COD4. Slightly reworked (better graphics).

1200 MP ($14.99).

Got wind of backdoor deals with microsoft and game makers to have xbox get map packs first. Microsoft is pretty nerveous that it is on the way out as far as gameing platforms go. The trends will be Wii and the multi uses of the PS3. Sorry red ring of death guys. You might get your little thing like early map packs for an obsolete system.

I'd say that is nothing more than "wind", or hot air more specifically, as XBOX had a great year last year and there is no reason to believe it is going to be obsolete or MS leaving the gaming scene any time soon.

I hate to say it, but I just do not see the Wii being better than Xbox. Grandma bought my boys the Wii & Wii fit for X-Mas. I feel bad because they played it like madmen for about a month and now they are back on the Xbox. The graphics are good, but just a little too kid friendly. The biggest down fall (maybe I am not hip to a solution) is the controllers and batteries. I am sure other options are on the market, but when the batteries g dead, the kids could not plug in a controller, so on to better things they go.

I have no doubt PS3 is a great gaming system. Short of the people on HSO, personally I do not know anyone in the real world who owns one. Everyone has an Xbox.

It was great playing with you guys last night, sorry about the connection issues I am 90% sure it was me since I live in a small town our internet speed is not always the most consistant, but anyways we did pretty well we had a few choppers and harriers called in. Hey shack thanks for shooting down my Pavelow mad before all of us hooked up. grin

So Hop that was you grin That is my pre-warm up that had no obvious effect for me last night. laugh When we sent ya the invite Andy was saying I was playing with you and I said "It was another Hop" laugh. I even looked at your GT while waiting for the final count down, but it looked different. grin

Ya, I unlocked the DRPG (Dtro's Rocket Propelled Grenade) launcher now (like the two shots), but I just have been flying with the Jav. grin Sunday night I could do no wrong. I have found the runs you guys have spoken about and know where to place a "first blood" javelin shot. Might as well fire it off laugh , verses not using it at all.You know death is seconds away anyways! winkgrin Got to my 11 kill streak twice Sunday and flew the AC130 in multi-player by winning via the AC130 kill streak twice! In one of the games I actually got a Multi-kill. Not a double or a triple, but I dropped the missile on a thick group I was lucky to find and get the missile to in time. grin Ah good times!

Will be on tonight again I am sure!

BG Limit had some info on them I thought I read. No I have not. I have only played COW1 and on the PC and not for very long. So any revamp of a previous COW map will be totally new for me. It will be nice. Two weeks ago I was just happy with these maps. Now I invite the change. grin

Man, I’m having a GAHREAT day!

Called a fat cowardly teabagger in one thread, and now getting dragged back out by my ears and taking a bestiality thumpin.

I’m going to have to check out the barn in overgrown, it’s not ringing a bell…… (either the barn or overgrown).

Man, I’m having a GAHREAT day!

Called a fat cowardly teabagger in one thread, and now getting dragged back out by my ears and taking a bestiality thumpin.

Sounds like you've had a very successful button pushing day. wink

a fat cowardly teabagger

And what is wrong with that? laugh

Nice thing about MW2 on-line multi-player: You can take your daily aggressions out, while using a very cool large gun, and it is perfectly fine! wink Heck, I would assume it would help during game play.

Sounds like a case of the Mondays (on Tuesday) to me! laugh . I love using that line when ever I can.