• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

magic_minnow it will go fast. I have only been playing a little over a week and half and I am going to break level 50 tonight. My stats are bottom of the barrel, but I think I am doing good gain points and opening up perks and weapons. I will be prestiging by the end of the weekend. grin

Ya, last night was fun. I did not bring my A-Game and even my play time after you guys signed off I was finding I was just getting frustrated. Man! Take only one day off (Tues) and you are all over the page. grin I will be on tonight I am very sure!

I can remember one time saving my predator missle for the start of the second half of CTF, launch it and notice every guy on the team was rushing the same way in a tight little group, got the whole team with that one.

That is a clutch play there. Just to think what is coming out of their mouths just makes it worth the enjoyment.

shak: i hope so. I've only had it a week. and seldom get time to play it, but now that i'm done metro ice fishing, i'll probably dedicate more time to it. meaning however long the mrs lets me play lOL! Rainy Lake this weekend for me, so I gotta get all my play time in! Any one know what challenge I have to complete to get the perk where I can equip 2 attachments?

Minnow,

That is the Bling perk. I think it is around level 15 or the like just check it out after you can create a class and scroll down. It will say what level it opens at I may be way off.

See you guys on tonight around 9ish.......same as always after all the kids are out and chores are done.

VIVA LA XBOX! (or PS3 when I use that system!)

bought another cheapy headset so I'll be on an gunning and running my mouth tonight. It's so much better with a mic.

Magic, it's called bling, and you unlock it around lvl 20 or so, you don't need to complete any challenge, it just opens up when you get to a certain level.

Me too on the kids, I gotta put my baby girl to bed, usually 8-8:30 and I'll be on!!!!

Leech (or anyone), I used to get these head sets with my cell phones that had sound & voice. I have about 8 of them. These were the things you used before Blue-Tooth hit the scene. They have the little male plug in and they work very good also (just no on and off switch).

One of the huge things I like about playing with the HSO group is the way everyone calls out what to look for. I know you guys have come up with names of places on the maps, but I was thinking of making up some maps for the HSO/FM group that we could all learn (if you would like), so we can call out trouble spots easier. Some times I find my self wanting to call something out, but all I can think is "By the garage door in the warehouse that is by the gas tank, that is by the fence" grin Well, there are two to three warehouses on some maps, many liquid/gas tanks big and small, and the whole map is surrounded by fence. wink

This is just reference, but it would be cool to get more names for spots to better identify them when trouble is found. I used the Afghan map because it has Sniper Hill. That was the first named landmark I picked up on when playing with you guys grin

afghan-map-tips.jpg

I made some of these up, but used some names I have picked up on during my playing time on muti-player. Like=Large pillbox or small pillbox, the big ditch, poppy fields.

I know you guys have other names to reference these points also. If interested, list them off.

Since the current maps are almost on their way out, we could make up reference points for when the new maps come out?

Lots of laughs!!

**looks up at the sky and sees the shadow of the mighty stealh bomber cruising over and 25 bombs headed our way**

"OH NO, I SURE HOPE THAT IS OURS!" laughlaugh

I have to say it was pretty satisfying completing "Wargasm" last night (complete all three killstreaks within 20 seconds).

When I was playing Team Deathmatch with LFC before the rest of you hoodlums showed up, I racked up a 22-1 score on Rundown and never crossed any of the bridges. grin

I also got the "Extreme Cruelty" award for killing the entire enemy team without dying!

RPD baby. smile

snipersmilie.gif

I would say "you guys" are the reason us hoodlums are taking notice to what our kids have been playing. laugh

Good times last night. I had a bad night as far as kills, but did break the 50 mark and the Javelin is unlocked. I have started to take notice of the noobtube now since Andy had such great success with it last night. laugh

I might get on in a couple to see if my suck-eggs streak of the last two nights is over. grin

Wow - almost 2 days without a post ......

Anyways, you PS3 guys. I haven't been ignoring you, just the 8 year old took over the PS3 for spring break.

I get home and he's like "Dad, there were guys inviting you to play".

So, like I said, didn't ignore, just letting him play.

Plus I got MLB '10 The Show and after 3 seasons and starting out as a AA 2nd baseman for the Twins, I'm the starting 2nd Baseman for the LA Dodgers now.

Went from the Twins, to the Pirates, a short stint with the Yankees to the Angels and finally last night I was traded to the Dodgers and made it to THE SHOW!! Woooooo.....

Anyways, eventually this will wear off and I'll be back to MW2.

Once I pick up God of War 3, don't think I will be playing as much. That will keep me busy for quite a while!

However I am upgrading my broadband, so I will have to keep playing some, just to see what the difference is!! In the name of science of course!! smile

When I was playing Team Deathmatch with LFC before the rest of you hoodlums showed up, I racked up a 22-1 score on Rundown and never crossed any of the bridges. grin

I also got the "Extreme Cruelty" award for killing the entire enemy team without dying!

RPD baby. smile

snipersmilie.gif

I witnessed that too, glad I'm not in the hoodlum category!!!

I have had terrible luck recently getting put against stacked teams. Friday night I finally get a good 11 killstreak going using the tactical knife, (not one shot fired) I open up the chopper gunner and I'm 2 kills away from getting a nuke when I get a spontaneous error message that says I've signed out of the playstation network. The game goes right to the main menu. Oh the horror! I felt like converting to an Xbox for a few minutes.

Anyone else randomly get signed out of the PSN?