• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

I'll try to jump on again tonight, am hoping to catch the carnage tomorrow but i've got a long awaited date with the lake after work.

I haven't run into the tactical insertion twins yet, but last night I was very discouraged when I was exposed to the knife/carepackage glitch frown

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably have to have a few warm-up matches tonight laugh

By the way, if anyone hasn't noticed. The newest faddest thing to do, it take turns with a buddy using tactical insertion and let each other get 25 kills for a nuke. I ran into it twice last night.

Not sure how they pulled it off on the small maps, but they were able to find a hiding spot I guess and not get killed.

This gives the details along with the map locations that work best for boosting... Take the time to read it as its becoming more prevalent.

http://forums.modernwarfare247.com/index.php?/topic/14175-hunting-nuke-boosters-in-ffa/

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm, tactical insertions. I used to kill the guy, then shoot his tactical insertion. BUT, I quit doing that. Now I kill the guy, then just wait for his respawn and shoot him right away. Much more enjoyable

PS3 guys, had fun tonight. Thunder- you are too good, ya know?

I got your request and added you. I played a little bit with Thunder. He is pretty good! Hopefully we can get a big FM game going again. he said there was a few of you all on playing!

I have really taken a liking to 3rd person team tactical lately! Specially when its 3rd person capture the flag! I got 12 flag captures on the map rust! My team ended up with I believe 18 captures and they only captured our flag twice!

See ya all online!

That was a lot of fun playing with you guys last night glad we finally got an FM game on PS3. I recognized a few FM names but not sure on everyone. It really is more fun when your not just throwing lead at complete strangers.

ThatOneBigKid and carpetdogbus where my buddies who just hopped in.

Thanks zamboni, I had some good games last night but I also have my fair share of stinkers.

Yes, it was definitely good times last night on the PS3 for me. My buddy from work was overly impressed with how nice everyone was. Props to you all. We should definitely try to get a solid night/time to scrim. More than happy to join in when I'm available online.

Shasheem

Yes, it was definitely good times last night on the PS3 for me. My buddy from work was overly impressed with how nice everyone was. Props to you all. We should definitely try to get a solid night/time to scrim. More than happy to join in when I'm available online.

Shasheem

Agreed! PS3 guys need a specific day. I'm open for any day of the week, 'cept weekends. Hard to get my PS3 going out in the Eskimo.

Also I usually leave my mic off until after 8:30pm when the youngsters go down for the night. No need to blast everybody in MW2 land with the screams, laughter, and crying of young children.

PSN ID: CrappieKilla