• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

modern warfare 2

bgreen82

That was some of the funniest trash talking ive heard in a while. All in all it was a great time. Sorry I had to bail early the wife was in my ear the last few matches about the last of my hunny do list so I needed to jet. Hopefully we can get together again soon. -allduckedup

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My internet is down so no-go for me tonight. Supposedly Mediacom is down in all 24 states it serves, according to what I've read on Twitter. It was spotty last night after I left the match as well.

How do you post on here with no 'net?

Good Games tonight.

Classic till the next good one.

Dtro: Quote "Johnsinator..... turn around...Stab!!!!"

Jarrax (basically at the same time Dtro stabs) "Dtro...... turn around.... STAB!!!"

LOL... still cracks me up.

That was classic, even if I was on the recieving end of it! The killcam was hillarious!

Originally Posted By: LMITOUT
My internet is down so no-go for me tonight. Supposedly Mediacom is down in all 24 states it serves, according to what I've read on Twitter. It was spotty last night after I left the match as well.

How do you post on here with no 'net?

Blackberry

I have a lot of fun doing a group FFA and if we can get enough tonight that would be fun!

8 people would be a good start.

Private matches are nice, because you can control the maps you play, set game options, and guys can take a break and not worry about having to get back in to a public room. Private match is my vote, but it only works if you have enough people.

I should be on around 6-11 tonight.

Bring your blast shields laugh

Last night I found myself arguing with two 12 year olds...I wasn't sure what was worse:

The fact that I was cursing out 2 children, or the fact that they were letting one another kill the other to get the 25 kill streak for the nuke. [PoorWordUsage] me off too because I was actually having a good round. Was 18-4 with a fresh Pavelow when they let the nuke rip.

I can't hate on xbox just having fun with ya'll. I am sad that yall get the mappack before we do, so it has it's perks I guess.

BTW, Shasheem is down for some PS3 Thursday night shoot outs. I have a few co-workers that can fill spots also if needed. Send me a msg.

DTRO, it would be a good time playing across platforms, but we could be on MW10 by that time. smile

it about 4 bucks a month or about 50 a year. Its a small price to cure bordom and helps me stay up late at night. ....I still like the other night when i got the game winning kill and the guy called me a nube tube you know what when the nade hit him in the chest lol