• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Favorite Broadhead???

bassman186

I have been successful and very satisfied with 85 grain thunderheads. I have yet to shoot a deer and damage the broadhead in any way. I can not say the same about muzzy 125's.

A deer knows when it's been Thunderstruck.

If you don't mind shooting expandables, Rocket Steel Heads have worked great for me. My last five deer that I have shot with them were complete pass throughs. I shot a doe last Sunday at 35 yards and stuck my arrow 5 inches in the ground. My recovery was not too much further than the shot. They shoot the same as a field points. I have tried other expandables and found these to be the best. Just my opinion.

28" Mathews MQ32 70lbs.
Trophy Ridge dropzone rest
Trophy Ridge matrix sites
Beeman ICS hunter arrows
Rocket Steel Head broadheads

Thunderhead 100s, but there are so many excellent broadheads out there. I stick with them and use last falls heads for practice and buy a new six pack each day (oops, I mean each year ... was thinking of brewski)

Rockey Mountain Broadheads have been good for me and besides they are locally owned in Waseca, MN. I got the chance to see the owners (Robert Barry) personal mount colletion. I would have to say that there were prolly 100 different mounts of everything you could think of. Just as good as Cabelas and all taken with a bow. Pretty amazing.