Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DTro

Cool Underwater River Cam

49 posts in this topic

Live Streaming video from the Wolf River.

And you thought the Shad Cam was addictive.

Who can "capture" the biggest fish image:

Sheesh. I even get skunked with the underwater cameras.

Edit: Just saw a walleye. Cool.

Ok. That was too much fun. These were all captured in about 15 minutes...Quite the walter hangout I might add. Most of the action is moving from right to left with the occasional carp coming upstream. Ok, now I need to work. Get to know those hotkey commands for capturing, it's pretty tricky!

Walleye_Cam_5.jpg

Walleye_Cam.jpg

Walleye_Cam_4.jpg

Walleye_Cam_3.jpg

dang it, I cant figure out how to do a screen capture.

Hit pause when you get a fish image on the control bar at the bottom, shift/print screen at same time, go into "paint" and click edit. Click paste and use "save as" to store image. Then host the image and post here!

Rivercamimage2.jpg

Rivercamimageone.jpg

Rivercam3.jpg

Here is a couple from yesterday:

3425336230_18ed7cbbbc_o.jpg

3425440422_7a81280d73_o.jpg

gee that water seems clear especailly for this time of the year with the runoff. I wonder what some of our rivers look like.

I got a few...seems like more of a morning spot smile Suckers moved in before dark and got a couple of close-ups. Did see one large pike absolutely fly past the camera.

fishpic1.jpg

fishpic2.jpg

fishpic3.jpg

When you find out, you will slap your self like I did when I found grin

There is a couple ways, but the most basic is very easy.

When I get home I will put up some pictures on how to do it, if some does not beet me to it before then grin

First question, do you have a photo image hosting site that you use. Have you ever posted an image of FM before?

Cool, you have the tough part licked then wink

Big sucker on right now!

Got em'! *Sets the hook on a screengrab*

Sucker.jpg

Sucker_2.jpg

1. When you see a fish, hit the pause button

2. Do a print screen. There should be a key on your keyboard, you might have to do ctrl/print scree, function/print screen, or maybe just a simple print screen, depending on your keyboard layout.

3. Open up an image editing software (MS paint works fine)

4. Right click copy

5 Edit as needed and save as JPG file

6. Upload to host

7. Post here just like any other picture.

I'm sure there is an easier way, but this is how I do it.

That sucker was mugging there for almost an hour! I got a few good ones of him, but your pics look pretty solid JimBuck. Every time I opened up the window for a while there he was just sitting in front of the camera.

2. Do a print screen. There should be a key on your keyboard, you might have to do ctrl/print scree, function/print screen, or maybe just a simple print screen, depending on your keyboard layout.

I have to hit shift and print screen. I never tried the others ways.

The print print screen key should be just to the right of you F12 key (upper right of key board).

What Dtro said is the best way to start out. If you have vista, you can do a search in you start menu (leower left of desk top screen) for "Snipping Tool". For me it is a hair a peice, but if you have this it is just as easy.