Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
snoozebutton

John Daly arrested outside Hooters

38 posts in this topic

Quote:
Police say golfer John Daly was taken into custody after he was found drunk outside an area Hooters restaurant last weekend in North Carolina.

Officers went to the restaurant in Winston-Salem on a medical call late on Sunday. When they arrived, Daly was being treated by emergency workers after losing consciousness.

While at the restaurant, police said Daly "appeared extremely intoxicated and uncooperative," refused repeatedly to be taken to the hospital and was asked to leave the restaurant by several workers.

Daly was taken to the Forsyth County Law Enforcement Detention Centre for a 24-hour stay, until he was sober.

daly_john_prison_narrowweb__300x409,0.jp

The man DOES like to drink, that is for sure.

He difinitely needs a wake up call.

G.C.

gary, good thing theres no hooters near dwan.... eh. sorry big guy couldnt resist, and i dont even like golf. grincrazywhistle

Does he even golf any more? Never hear much of him, but I guess I don't follow golf a lot either. He definitely looks ripped.

He looks just ripped in that picture.

G.C.

And that picture was taken before he started drinking!

Does he even golf any more? Never hear much of him, but I guess I don't follow golf a lot either. He definitely looks ripped.

Hes been off the PGA tour for 2 years now. He needs to check into VH1s Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew and all the other trainwrecks

Originally Posted By: DHanson

Hes been off the PGA tour for 2 years now. He needs to check into VH1s Celebrity Rehab with Dr Drew and all the other trainwrecks

Fact is he has played in 40some tournaments over the last few years and a hand full over seas, he doesn't make the cut much so you never hear of him on the weekends

I admire John Daly quite a bit, he's a working mans golfer that put in his time and went thru the loops to get there

John daly, drinking and hooters, that doesnt even make sense :P he likes the bottle a little bit

I don't know that I admire him. He is the bad choices poster boy. He is an extremely likable fellow though and treated the fans very well.

I remember seeing him golfing with no shirt or shoes and puffing a heater.

I remember seeing him golfing with no shirt or shoes and puffing a heater.

I rented Minnesotas own Tim Herron a car once. It was right after 9/11 happened, and flights were still not flying out of the airport and he needed to get to Pennsylvania for an event. As soon as he walked out the door on the way to his car he threw a smoke in his mouth.

Lumpy!!!!!

Should see his wife. Can't tell me alot of women arent attracted to money wink

Don't be slammin Lumpy now. A guy I worked with used to enjoy a sociable with Herron here and there. Said Tim was a genuinely nice guy. Don't personally know about Daly, but he seems to sport more of an ego than Tim. Both suck the smokes down thou. Daly probably goes thru 2 packs a round.

I wasn't slammin him, just his wife seemed a little, ummmmm hot is all. I am jealous of the guy, actually

Well Zamboni, now I have to check that statement out. I work with 1 of Lumpy good friends. I will have to ask him.

He was feeling no pain this past weekend, from what I heard.

G.C.

I have checked it out,and Ann his wife and Lumpy have known each other since age 10 and she is the boss.

Heck of a nice guy and his wife is very special.

G.C.