Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tednugefan

big deer

18 posts in this topic

saw a big 10 last night in my grandparents back yard. just lookin at him was makin me drool. cant wait for bow season.

C:\Documents and Settings\Marty\My Documents\My Pictures\New Folder\Picture 975.jpg

Nice buck, hopefully you can find him come bow season.

That's a good buck, good luck with that one.

Let him grow another year! Just kidding! Whack him!

Sorry for all the !'s but that's a huge buck!

Woofda! Hope you see that one come hunting season. Nice buck.

I would name him "Hope to be on my wall by the end of season"!

Post pictures once you get that big boy!!! Thats what you call 'incentive' to practice with your bow and stay out in the stand a little longer come Nov!!!!

I'm open to hunting with you if your lookin for some company, lol

I would love to even see somthing of that caliber in my area much less during the day. I would end my bow season on opening day if I had the chance to wack him.

Froggy

that's a nice spike grin or many spikes on that thing...good luck and hopefully you have a chance to find a pattern on him..

That is a dandy, good luck this fall, hope you get a chance at him.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• He was talking about updating and upgrading our nuclear weapons,  which aren't related to the middle east.    Getting the 53 brigade combat teams up to readiness standards also will cost money.  
    • How much of that $6 trillion do you suppose is military spending?  I’d venture to guess a large amount of it.  Now while he talks about spending so much in the middle east and ignoring issues at home he apparently wants to add an additional $54 billion to the defense budget which will more than likely be funneled back into the middle eat one bomb at a time.   He might make sense in what he says from time to time but then his actions seem immediately contradict his words. Should we believe the words or the actions more?
    •  Decriminalization only makes small possession and usage kinda illegal.    Laws still have to be upheld.   Mexican cartels still would not be allowed to ship tons of cocaine over the boarder. Doctor still can't write false scripts.  Gangs still cannot run drug dens Staus quo     Just push for complete legalization. Regulate through the government. Lower the cost of product.     Cross your fingers you don't get a Russian heroine epidemic.    Freedom restored.      
    • "We spend $6 trillion in the Middle East, and we have potholes all over our highways and our roads"

Every now and then it is hard to argue with Trump, the positives aren't many but he is not wrong about everything.
    •     Also, how do you explain the growth rate of U.S. incarcerations since Nixon began the War on Drugs in 1971?   You don't think there is big money involved in prisons?       http://fox6now.com/2017/02/25/private-prison-stocks-up-100-since-president-trumps-win/          
    • DALLAS TRADES BENN to Montreal !!!!!!   Jordie   for a 4th round pick and some no-name....Jordie was bad and playing worse lately
    •   He won't ask anyone's advice - that's a big part of the problem.  But judging by his actions and words, he fully intends to return to the criminalization/prison approach.  You know, the method that was a complete failure in the past.   Why wouldn't pharma be worried about heroin and meth?  They make versions of both, so it is direct competition.  There is also real life evidence to suggest that marijuana can be used as a replacement for opioids for pain, so that is a reason for them to be opposed to the legalization of weed, also.  Do you have a better explanation as to why Trump wants to step up enforcement of federal laws against legal purveyors of marijuana according to their state law, rather than simply changing the FDA/DEA classification?                   They would be comparable, except they have spent close to a trillion dollars on the War on Drugs since Nixon signed it into law,      
    •   Is this speculation or do you have a source for this information?    
    • Without media, you will only get what news from the party in control that they wish to give you. With no freedom of the press, no matter what they say, you will eventually lose more than the 1rst. amendment.  Let's see what happens when the President addresses Congress and if it's a rally speech or a substance speech with policy? If it's just rah-rah??, with the corrupt  media,----make up your own mind.  
    • If you ever want to feel like a puny human, go mess with those big boys. Nice pics!
  • Our Sponsors