• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

I need your Opinons Please.

I want to enlarge a picture for my wall collection. Do you guys like the color version or the Black and white version. There was very little PP except for some minor fill light adjustment and the bw conversion.

Any Critiques?

Black And White

99253038.jpg

or Color

99253040.jpg

Black and white. If you were to enlarge in color depending on pixals you used wouldnt it get muddy looking or not as clear. Black and white I think would be easier to enlarge.

I dont know thats why im asking.

Eitherway. I like the black and white same reasons stated above

I was looking at the color again after reading that last post and I have decided to repost a differetent pic in color and see what you guys think of that one. I may have goofed up the color a little bit.

99253040.jpg

I still like the B&W version best as well. However if you're looking for something different, you could try doing most of the picture in B/W and then using a faded green for the scrubby bushes - I don't know how to do that, I'm sure it's a photoshop process. It would give you a completely different look. I think it's a technique that can be overdone, but it might be worth a try. That or a sepia tone might be interesting too - Just a thought - very nice photo though, no matter how you print it, the composition is excellent!

BTW - how DID you get those horses to line up like that????

I didn't have to line them up. They are wild and I just happened to look up and boom there they were hanging out on top of the hill. These wild mustangs roam freely through out the park.

looking at the pictures all over again...the BW still....the second look makes me realize that it's not just the color contrasts as much as it is what you notice with the BW....take a look at the two...when I tried to figure out what was so different I realized that with the BW you can notice how the horses from the top of the hill down to the bottom line up in the so called "pecking order" of things.....which you can understand better with the BW which just adds another facet to the photo...just something I noticed which added to my original thinking of the BW being a better photo