• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Pawn Stars

First Ice-Mike

Ive got it on the DVR to record.

Very interesting on all of the historical stuff still floating around out there yet and people choose to bring it to a pawn shop instead of trying to sell it themselves.

I was talking about this with my wife.

I think the producers find things on HSO-Classifieds / HSO-Classifieds / trade show papers that people are selling, contact the people, and have them bring their products to a pawn shop, and then the producers pay behind the scene the difference between what the customer gets / wants and what the pawn shop says.

The show I saw last night, a guy brings a $20,000 cannon in to pawn. Why wouldn't you list that on HSO-Classifieds or a Civil War HSOforum?

Originally Posted By: MuleShack
Ive got it on the DVR to record.

Very interesting on all of the historical stuff still floating around out there yet and people choose to bring it to a pawn shop instead of trying to sell it themselves.

I was talking about this with my wife.

I think the producers find things on HSO-Classifieds / HSO-Classifieds / trade show papers that people are selling, contact the people, and have them bring their products to a pawn shop, and then the producers pay behind the scene the difference between what the customer gets / wants and what the pawn shop says.

The show I saw last night, a guy brings a $20,000 cannon in to pawn. Why wouldn't you list that on HSO-Classifieds or a Civil War HSOforum?

Who knows maybe one day we will see a 20' Box fan on there!!!! grin

Caught the show for the first time tonight. Had to laugh at the guy with the colonial era pistol that he thought was worth about $1000 or more and came to find out it was a replica worth about $75. I think he said he paid $800 for it and the wife was making him get rid of it. Ouch.

This show is hilarious. I enjoy all of the crazy stuff that's been brought in. I am sure the producers find these people, but its still crazy what they are trying to sell. The old man cracks me up.

Caught the show for the first time tonight. Had to laugh at the guy with the colonial era pistol that he thought was worth about $1000 or more and came to find out it was a replica worth about $75. I think he said he paid $800 for it and the wife was making him get rid of it. Ouch.

laugh