• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

what do keep in your boat

spinnerman

Everything mentioned above pretty much... only other thing I dont see is jumper cables in case the starter battery is dead and I need to jump off the trolling motor batteries. Of course the one time I didn't have them in the boat the battery died.

bug spray, spare prop, rachtet set, extra set of rain gear and dry clothes, spair keys to truck, wire stripper and all necessary butt connections and wiring accessories in case i ever need to fix something on the water, voltage tester, jumper cables, marine first aid kit with hook removal in a water proof bag, 2 XXXL ziplocks bags i use for the BWCA incase i'm ever in the boat and it starts raining and i have stuff that cant get wet (like a guitar case), extra 2 stroke oil with measuring device, extra 2 gallon gas tank of reserve fuel, bunge cords and large zip ties, extra pliers, big sponge, and an extra reel... that is all in my front storage besides the extra 2 gallon reserve gas tank which i just keep next to my main gas tank in the back

Bug Spray, extra tackle, lots of rods and reels, line, two rope, extra prop, extra running light, anchor, first aid, tool kit, electric tape, duct tape, fuses, oil, towel, couple of extra bung plugs, plugs for the livewell, spare life jackets, rope, spare truck key (incase mine end up overboard), sunscreen, spare sunglasses, seeds, extra raingear, pliers and some other odds and ends.

Replacement trolling prop, tool kit, Tape, fuel line, primer bulb, spark plugs, sand paper, shrink tubing, fuses, lighter, small first aid kit, Super glue, extra boat plug, rain suits, umbrella, change of clothes, the big zip lock bags to store anything I want to keep dry. Way to many tackle boxes, bug spray. Sun block, push pole, Extra fishing line, rope, replacement rod tips, camera, Some things you might never carry but after thirty plus years of fishing out of boat if it has broke before I am ready for it when it breaks again.. Come fall fishing add heating pads and foil face insulation cut to cover seats.