• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Michael Jackson

DTro

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of you offering your reasons why you don't care and didn't like MJ, here are my reasons why I do, and will always appreciate the legend, Michael Jackson:

ABC

I Want You Back

Rockin Robbin

Can You Feel It

Don't Stop Til YOu Get Enough

Rock With You

Billi Jean

Beat It

Wanna Be Startin Somethin

Man in the Mirror

The MOON WALK

Thriller

The 3-D movie he made that I saw at Epcot center in Disneyworld when I was 5 yrs old and still remember as one of the coolest things I have ever seen.

RIP

Never said I didnt like him SD, it's just that this whole mirage of this higher than life being who is MJ is getting to the point of being mundane. I went to one of his concerts when I was in Kindergarten and loved it. I'll never forget it either, but there is so much more important issues going on rather than smashing our face with this spectacle that should be a private family affair.

RIP is right, but how can he rest in peace when his body is on parade?

He was a HUGE icon, and probably always will be. The thing I laugh about is how alot of folks went from hating him, to acting like he was their best friend when he passed.

I will bet MJ is the first person in history to be $400+ million in DEBT that has this many people fighting over his inheiritance. THAT is insane.

Ya that was just low.

Let me see here how can we make one big last buck out of our son/brother? Ya we should sell tickets to the memorial!

Seems like that was his dads legacy what a shame there

Do you think the use of the Staples Center is free and all you have to do is ask? Call down to the Excel and see how much it will cost to rent if for a day or 2.

LA did not spend 4 million on this freak show, the USA did! Cali is broke and billions in the hole, Uncle Sam will be footing that bill, enjoy it America as your tax bills skyrocket! Maybe B-Rock will include that little tab in the next "stimulus" package, it could not do any worse than the last one did! Only in America!