• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Bass vs. a poke in the eye with a sharp stick

traveler

Bass for sure. smile

I may be crazy when it comes to some things but I sure am not stupid winkgrin

Bass are fun smile. If you have a low opinion of them like I had, join the FLW fantasy fishing league and this will change your mind very quickly on bass fishing. wink

Man, I know I'm stuck down here at work and cant be out fishing right now, but I cant believe you are all spending your time comparing bass to whatever instead of out catching something, be it bass, walleye, sticks, rocks or what have you. That being said I'll take the bass. And by the way traveler, I think thats called spearing and there is no season for bass with that.

I don't understand people who don't like catching certain fish.

I love catching anything that bites.. AND everything that doesn't! Sure would like to get myself a paddlefish someday.

Bass are fun, tasty, and plentiful.

Do I get to pick which eye?

Does it really matter?

Atleast if it's your dominant eye that goes, you would get the challenge of some rehab. When it comes to Bass fishing, the challenge is......... well I guess there really isn't one. grin

When it comes to Bass fishing, the challenge is......... well I guess there really isn't one. grin

You guys that say these hurtful things about America's most popular game fish must think the only bass out there are those little dinks that swim with those sunnies you catch off your pontoon! grin

It takes a man-sized commitment to grind out a day searching for the big females.

Oh, I know, now comes the "I catch 4 & 5 pound bass every time I drag a leech across my favorite walleye bar".

But the whole time you're fighting it you're thinking "God I hope this is a walleye - its gotta be a 10 if it is". gringrin