Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Kyle B

MN River Jordan MN

Brent and Myself got out lastnight again with the same results as always...Brent with all the big fish! Brent has been on an unstopable streak this year with atleast one or two fish over 20lbs every time out! Things remain the same again! He got his presonal Best at 48.9lbs with a 33lb just 45mins earlier.

You the man Brent!

[img:center]picture0231.th.jpg

Brent..... Thats what I like to see buddy.... Use up all your Big MoJO so on the league nights you can let the rest of us old timers rake in the coin.

Tip O' the Hat on the Flat Mate. Very nice fish.

Brent..... Thats what I like to see buddy.... Use up all your Big MoJO so on the league nights you can let the rest of us old timers rake in the coin.

Tip O' the Hat on the Flat Mate. Very nice fish.

I still will have it Larry I'm just getting warmed up cool

Very Nice!!

My gut feeling told me it was Brent from your reply in the "Where?" post Kyle. Not sure why but figured it had to be someone on the board here.

How's that PB feel Brent??

And for the record, others on the board will remind you now that it is NOT a 50lb. wink I'm still not a member either.

Thats a 70+ pointer for the KOTC too! You guys measure?? 45" length x 29" girth (thereabouts)??

I missed that this was caught in Jordan... right at the boat launch there eh? grin

You gotta get your bait placed at the washout where the concrete boat ramp planks meet the mud of the river. Nice little shelf there the cats like to hang out in. wink

Holy hannah! Nice fish, I am extra stoked about fishing after seeing a few high-40s coming out on the message boards lately. Wow, what a night between the biggun and the 33 lb that close together! Congrats on the PB.

Wow Kyle we gotta fish sometime man! I saw you last night on the river...wishing I could get to a decent spot from shore in that area but it's impossible I give up...(not).

We all know Kyle launches out of the Hwy 169 launch. If I recall, Dtro had a picture of Kyle holding a huge flat right at the 169 launch last year wink

We also know that the MN river in Jordan does not hold large flatheads smile The launch is almost always empty when I head down laugh

Very nice fish Dms95. Very nice! Thanks Kyle for posting it.

Very Nice!!

My gut feeling told me it was Brent from your reply in the "Where?" post Kyle. Not sure why but figured it had to be someone on the board here.

How's that PB feel Brent??

And for the record, others on the board will remind you now that it is NOT a 50lb. wink I'm still not a member either.

Thats a 70+ pointer for the KOTC too! You guys measure?? 45" length x 29" girth (thereabouts)??

45x30 and it feels pretty good. Not as good as fighting the fish though, you don't realize how impressive these fish are until you hook into one of this size. I was just hoping to break the 40 mark but I'll take it.

Wow Kyle we gotta fish sometime man! I saw you last night on the river...wishing I could get to a decent spot from shore in that area but it's impossible I give up...(not).

You have to get on the water earlier.

Nope Not fishing in the creek but there was one about 700ft up stream. Had some under water wood and some deep water. Get a camo boat and the fish never know your even there!

Well a boat is #1 on priority list...probably next year though....if you ever have an open seat in kato I would be more than willing to provide bait and "treats" for the trip...this shore gig gets frustrating sometimes....hungee_rev@yahoo.com

good luck out there....

Nice fish Brent!!!

Why aren't we seeing these fish up on the KOTC board??

You guys not in it this year?

Looks like I'm headed to Jordan tonight......................

Down around here the shore fishing is very frustrating!

There are more spots around that will produce fish but don't expect to catch fish at the same spot every night. People have been living at my usual spot and it sucks also. mad