Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nymph

Baltimore Oriole......( 6 pics)

12 posts in this topic

Man, I worked this guy for hours today. They are quick little buggers. They come in quietly, feed and bolt.

51309005copy.jpg

51309042edited1.jpg

51309047edited1.jpg

51309010.jpg

51309013edited1.jpg

51309008edited1.jpg

Your work paid off - these are lovely! I especially like #4, a unique pose and great colors!

I love the concept of the final image. The first image has great clarity/details, definately worth the time spent. I love the look of this species beak, it is so cool! Hope you keep getting more opportunities.

Dave, Nos 2, 3 and 6 are as good as it gets!

In fact No. 6 belongs on a fine piece of hand-painted Asian tea service. Some of the Korean, Chinese and Japanese paintings on teacups and other surfaces are among the finest examples of painstaking art (they would often underpaint many, many layers to get the effect they wanted) in world history. And the pose of the oriole, along with the buds and leaves, add a distinctly Asian flavor to the composition. I wish I had something this nice in my oriole portfolio.

Very nicely done Dave! I also like #6 the most.

Wow. I'm a number four fan. Keep up the great "work".

Beautiful birds, gosh I envy you photo guys and gals, those are some awesome photos. I just had the first Oriole visit my feeder 2 days ago!

Very nice work...I am not much of a photographer, but i enjoy looking at everyone elses images posted on this site...the oriole is such a beautiful bird!

Thanks for all the nice comments. I enjoyed photographing this bird and hope to have many more pictures of him.