• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Waterfowl Hunting

Rick

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a try Scoot, use your outdoorsman imagination (we all have a good one). I live south of the Twin Cities about an hour, to far for an afternoon trip. Maybe something in the future will work out to meet up and do some hunting or fishing.

any of you guys tried a tar paper decoy?
I have a design if you want it. send me and email and i will try to get it back to you.
This is what I started with and it worked well. I could get like 50 decks out of a cheap roll. Plus some laths.

A quick note to let you all know that if any of you are looking for a place to take a kid hunting for Youth Day we will be letting any kid with an adult along hunt in our wild rice paddies. I've talked to some of the other area growers and we will have plenty of room and ducks for all without any crowding.
No Scoot you do not qualify as a kid. smile.gif
Good hunting all!

------------------
Waskish Minnow Station
218-647-8652