• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

The Official Lions Off-season Thread!!!

Rick

Your right, we improved our team with other players, so we should be better then last years NFC North Champions .

Does winning a division mean anything??? To me it means you were better then ONLY 3 times and the whole NFL, blah blah blah!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pacman Jones???? mad Ya they need some talent but not the head aches. I hope they dont sign this guy. Unless its a very low contract with production perks. And a few op outs if he pulls the stuff he likes to do.

good draft, great offseason

Defensive line should be very respectable now. Suh and Best is a good start to the draft!!!

I'm not sure why they dumped Ernie Sims though, hopefully Mayhew has a plan

Cant jump the gun just yet but they may be on their way. Dont understand all the brittle talk about Best. I wonder if those same people are writing that stuff like they did for AP? They must like crow? The dude gets one injury and misses 3-4 games, when bradford misses most of the season. Still has to prove him self but its a good pick to add talent. Now we just need to find a left tackle.

i'm calling it right now... HUGE game for stafford, and Best shows why he was drafted in the first round

i'm expecting nothing less than an offensive shootout. Unless the Bears insist on doing 5 and 7 step drop passes, then we should eat their Oline alive

Suh is the teams back up place kicker. I quess he is better than the punter at place kicking. He grew up playing a fare amount of soccer. Now that his rookie year is over. I got a feeling that the coaching staff in Deroit will deploy him on offense next year in certain packages. The talent this dude has is unreal.

“Ndamukong is our backup field goal kicker; he’s done it in practice. You guys have been to practice before and seen him do it. We have a lot of confidence that he could kick it. It put him in a difficult situation because he went out without any warm-ups."

“I probably should have called a timeout and given him time to get ready.”

Suh

that video is ridiculous. he is a freak of nature

i will be looking forward to watching the Lions Defense now, something I could never have said before this year

I'm thinking 8-8 should be minimum expectations for next year, I fully expect to compete for the playoffs

i thought Follett had a pretty serious neck/head injury and his career might be in jeopardy, according to the Detroit News about a month ago

I don't see the Vikes letting Greenway get away from them either. I'd look for us to draft a LB in round 2 or 3, hopefully get someone in FA (assuming both of those happen....)