• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Best Movie Quotes

OK, as long as our brains are racing here coming up with our favorite movies, how about boiling it down to the quotes that immediately remind you of the movie?

The Godfather: It's not personal Sonny, it's business. Or Leave the Gun, Take the Canolli. Or, I'm Gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

The Hustler: Shoot pool Fast Eddie. I'm shootin pool Fats, when I miss you can shoot.

Rounders: When you sit down at the poker table if you can not spot the sucker in the first half hour, you are the sucker!

Goodfellas: Funny? Funny how? Like I amuse you, like I'm a clown, I amuse you? What the F*** is so funny about me!

Cool Hand Luke: What we got here, is failure to communicate! Sometimes nothin can be a real cool hand!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Men with James Belushi and John Ritter while being pinned down by gunfire in a house.

"Ive got good news and bad news, which do you want first?"

"The good news"

"We're never going to make it out of here alive"

"What's the bad news?"

"It doesn't look like we are going to be here very long".

"This ain't Dodge City and you ain't Bill Hickock."

Bad men and Matthew Quigley draw. Three shoots ring out and the bad men a laying in the dust.

"I said I never had much use for one. I never said it didn't know how to use one."

Quigley Down Under

Fast Times:

[after Spicoli wrecks Jefferson's car]

Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill us! He's gonna kill you and he's gonna kill me, he's gonna kill us!

Jeff Spicoli: Hey man, just be glad I had fast reflexes!

Jefferson's Brother: My brother's gonna (BLANK)!

Jeff Spicoli: Make up your mind, dude, is he gonna (BLANK) or is he gonna kill us?

Jefferson's Brother: First he's gonna (BLANK), then he's gonna kill us!

Jeff Spicoli: Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Darth Vader - "I find your lack of faith disturbing"

Besides "mark it zero" from the Big Lebowski - "that rug really tied the room together"

From Young Guns 2 - " i'd rather drink turpentine and pee on a brush fire"

Young Guns - " hey dog, did you see the size of that chicken"?

Office Space -

Bob Porter: Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.

Peter Gibbons: I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.

Peter Gibbons: The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care.

So many good quotes and movies...