• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dog the Bounty Hunter

Iron Cowboy

Just watching the dog. man I'm glad he's back! He is one cool dude, I would love to work with my family like he gets to and I think baby lisa is about the hottest girl I've ever seen. how cool would it be to be a part of that family and Living in paradise?

Just watching the dog. man I'm glad he's back! He is one cool dude, I would love to work with my family like he gets to and I think baby lisa is about the hottest girl I've ever seen. how cool would it be to be a part of that family and Living in paradise?
There is no explaination for his hair. It defies Nature.

But I do admit i watch the show.

You may think Baby Lisa is Hawt, but I have to disagree. It is LeLand All the way

I think he's over rated. My brother does bounty hunting in southern states. They all can't stand him and how he portrays it. I did watch him and enjoyed the show up to the point where he made all the ratial statements.

I think he's over rated. My brother does bounty hunting in southern states. They all can't stand him and how he portrays it. I did watch him and enjoyed the show up to the point where he made all the ratial statements.

I know a lot of Bounty Hunters feel that way. I think it is mainly the entertainment value that keeps me watching.

I am not thrilled (was actually disgusted) that he made the racial statements that he did, but knowing they were said in a private conversation and said to someone who seemed to be pushing his buttons to get that kind of reaction to sell to the media sort of made me feel there was more to the story and the phone call that was not made public.

I feel any racial slur is wrong period and should never be used! But if I had a nickel for every time I have heard one during a non public conversation from someone from an older generation.....Ya know?

My father was a police officer for 35 years and I dont think he likes Dog the show either lol

I used to watch him but kind of tuned out even before the racial comments came to light, he is an entertaining dude but I think like most TV shows there is some added drama to make it more intense.

Whatever happened with him and being arrested and charged in Mexico? I remember his wife being all over TV pleading for his release or something. Did charges get dropped or what?

I saw a new show of his the other day. Is he not on the island anymore? YoungBlood is not on. Oh and Beth looks to have lost a few pounds!!!! I like the show, the deal in Mexico was out of control and he should have never been charged, thats why nothing came of it after a long time. As far as his comments that he made, well I can say I guess it didnt change my thoughts about him, he said what he thought and thats that. He has been around many whites, greens, purples, blacks, browns ect. and has gotten along just fine with them. As far as other bounty hunters not liking him, maybe they are justed [PoorWordUsage] he got a show and they didnt, maybe he is just that good!!!???

Yep, I agree. I think he was one of the top Kirby Vacume salesman in the US before he became a bounty hunter. And he wouldn't have his own show if he wasn't one of the best bounty hunters in the country. I don't know why other bounty hunters wouldn't like the guy. He takes these criminals off the street, tells them they can better their lives while giving them a couple cigarettes and sticks them in jail. Everything is glammerized a little bit for tv, but thats tv. You approach any bounty hunter in the country and tell him you want to do a show on his work and juice things up a bit, oh yea and here's a few million dollars they would jump all over it.

I am trying my hardest to find a picture of Brian Buscher when he has some stubble on his face- him and Duane Lee would make my twins thread on here, they are almost identical twins. Every pic of Buscher I can find he is clean shaven

Check this out. Dog gets shot at by a guy on Tuesday, then Dog catches him the next day. You can run but you can't hide.....

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. – Police in Colorado say shots were fired at TV bounty hunter Duane "Dog" Chapman and a bail bondsman when they tried to apprehend a man whose bail was revoked on an attempted murder charge.

Colorado Springs police Sgt. Roger Vargason says the two were attempting to take 35-year-old Hoang Nguyen into custody at an apartment complex Tuesday night when Nguyen shot at them at least once with a handgun and fled on a motorcycle.

No injuries were reported.

Vargason says initial reports showed Chapman and the bondsman were armed only with paintball guns.

Police said Chapman apprehended Nguyen early Wednesday. He was due in court Wednesday afternoon.

Chapman is best known for the TV reality series "Dog the Bounty Hunter" on the A&E network.

___