• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One skinny devil and one break off thursday mad Finally starting to pick up around here...let the games begin. Gloved hand simply because that wind was dang cold. I'll have to try the impalement technique next time.

040209_174100.jpg

Have you been to the bait shop in prior or gander and seen if they have suckers. I haven't been down there in like a week frown . I was thinking about picking some up for tomorrow.

Oh was the dui the night you took the old lady out? I was just thinking about that one today As I was driving down blackdog. I should be down the around 1900.

Oh by the way I have had the chicken liver out in the sun for like four days now, and today I went to go move it. Ya the top barely popped off and just barely touched my thumb. Wow it was horrible, took me like two hours to get the smell off my finger. We will need gloves in order not to stink like an a*s. I will grab a bunch from work tomorrow.

Yes but it was after I dropped her off at home for the night and went down to the local pub for a night cap. Last I heard Prior had no suckers, he said he would not get them until people wanted then. Gander should have them and they are a lot cheaper then in Prior. I have a deal with Al's hardware down the road, he said he would save all he dead suckers for me. I quit using livers awhile ago to hard to keep on hooks and the stink is well nasty. I have a bag of fresh shad I'll bring. I'll be there around 6 or so under the cedar bridge.

Ya I forgot about Al's having bait back there. I stopped going to prior when Dallas quit a few years back. Gander did have some but they were tiny and they were charging medium prices. I went into cub foods the other night after everything else was closed. Went in grabbed a pair of panty hoes walked up to the line and the girl was looking at me like I was crazy. Here I am in my realtree everything and wanting just a single pair lol. I should be there like I said around 1900

Oh by the way I have had the chicken liver out in the sun for like four days now, and today I went to go move it. Ya the top barely popped off and just barely touched my thumb. Wow it was horrible, took me like two hours to get the smell off my finger. We will need gloves in order not to stink like an a*s. I will grab a bunch from work tomorrow.

Ace if you'da had that stinky chicken liver on the said night of dui they might of just let you go home....

Good luck guys

YEA they would have loved that smell sick coming from the van. It's not often I come back from fishing smell like roses sick. Imagine being in holding for 8 hours smelling like that. They might let you out early for the stink factor. Should be able to a few tonight. The river is dropping fast so I know a few spots that always hold some fish or at least they have the past few years. Should be a great night to out any ways or at least till the wife has to go with me.

yea when I got my last one I had blood all over my pants and my hands from doing deer that night my finger prints that were taken had blood on them as well but they (officers) got a chuckle out of it.

Good luck tonight wish I was fishing tonight but got prior obligations to take care of.