• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

2009 King of the Cats Contest

DTro

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely do not expect to stay in the lead for very long with the history of guys on here catching 45+ lb fish every year.

You got good a shot any as MW to take the brass ring home....your putting the neccessary time in and your stabbing fish...whos to say the next bite isnt going to be the Benchmark.

Umm no no you don't!!!!! All they do is talk talk talk and you never get a peaceful moment when they are around. Now for lading your own fish, Tell minne to get off his a*s and grab the net haha. That will save you a lot of wasted time listening to the gibber jabber of make up and shopping. Or you could hire yourself a little buddy to net your fish. I'm sure eb*y sells one, They say you find anything on there. " A WOMAN WILL SAY TEN MILLION WORDS BEFORE AN EVINRUDE NEEDS A TUNE UP A MAN WILL SAY ONE MILLION " Just remember that one, and you will go far. LOL

You got to find the right woman to sit out in the mosquitoes. Then when she says, "Wheres the bathroom?" and you point to the big cottonwood...good luck nsnutter.

Wonder how the crews are doing out there tonight...I'm guessing something noteworthy gets boated tonight. wink

" A WOMAN WILL SAY TEN MILLION WORDS BEFORE AN EVINRUDE NEEDS A TUNE UP A MAN WILL SAY ONE MILLION " Just remember that one, and you will go far. LOL
haha that commercial is hilarious. Gets me every time!

She is actually pretty good at being out there and she never talks about annoying girl stuff. She just loves catching fish...

Aint that the truth ... you got it made homie ... too bad leah is her polar opposite, otherwise she would be welcome to come out as well wink Just gotta make sure LJ is not taggin along haha

haha I just wish I could find a spool at my local retailers that is more than 150 yds ... otherwise I would have crossed over a while ago ... after losing a few big'uns this year, I'm ready to suck it up and go big lol

Originally Posted By: dtro
I think I spooled 2 reels with a 150yd spool of suffix.

Fill the bottom half with your mono then spool 75yds of braid on top.

Sufix? Have you seen the light? grin

Yep, mostly due to your recommendations, thanks

I started using it late last year.

Really like the stuff......

I think the problem is that you guys are approaching this whole "woman" thing from the wrong side. You can't date/marry a barbie and then complain BECAUSE she's a barbie!! Sounds to me like it's more your fault than hers!!

Am I officially banned from this forum now??? :-)

I think the problem is that you guys are approaching this whole "woman" thing from the wrong side. You can't date/marry a barbie and then complain BECAUSE she's a barbie!! Sounds to me like it's more your fault than hers!!

Am I officially banned from this forum now??? :-)

Banned? For what? I agree 100%