• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hubs said I could paint the outside of the fish house...

My painting skillz aren't as good as meh bow staff skillz, but pretty decent (lol)... I've been sketching out a couple vintage pinup girls with fishing poles.. Would that be lame?

That would be sweet

grin He's building an 8x12 in the garage, I'm trying to think of something creative, but I'm kinda stumped.

Any ideas? Many thanks!

He must be a brave man wink

I don't think I would let my wife paint or even choose the colors for my ice house, well that is if I hand one. I could see it now "Easter Egg Camo" shocked

Welcome to Fishing Minnesota littlewifey! It's nice to have you here!

Maybe you could paint it sort of a tropical scene with palm trees and those aforementioned pink flamingos with warm blue water-maybe a sunset on the ocean? That would be cool! Good thing I'm not painting it though. I guess you really can't beat the red and white Daredevil colors though-at least no snowmobiler could smack into it!

Whatever you decide-take pics when you're done so we can see how it looks, ok?

That's funny Lisa. As I was scrolling thru this, I was thinking of a fish house that used to be on my lake about 20 years ago.

Tropical scene complete with the palm trees you mention. I dont remember too many of the fine details, but the best part was painted on the back side. It read, "Please use basement door."

8X12 hope the garage door is big enough??? Paint his favorite Booze or Beer label on the side, I've seen a Budweiser, and a Copenhagen painted house. L@@KED GOOD.

Oh, hahaha!!!

How funny you should mention that.. that was the first thing I asked him after he had it framed up, "Will it fit out the garage door?"

it took me a few days to think of a response, but heres my idea. take all thee above suggestions, do the math and divide all 4 sides of the fishouse into that many squares and paint all of thee above. laughsmilegrin heck if the fishhouse isnt done now you will have all summer to get-r-done.