• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hi all, Happy New Year

Hope you have a happy year, full of photography keepers.

Cheers

Cheryl

Here's Milly and Paris enjoying the weather the other week. Don't be fooled by Milly's girlish appearance. This last week she's brought me a mouse and also late the other night, came inside with an entire rabbit.

chasings.jpg

It was dead, Paris chases the rabbits but has never caught one but Milly is so fast and agile, I'm pretty sure she caught it. She was very proud of herself when she came in the door. She has a soft toy bunny and I thought she was carrying that, then I realized it wasn't. Ugh.

Cheryl

They do tolerate each other but I'm not sure they're BFF, ha ha.

I hope you're doing well ...

Cheryl

I am well thank you. I do hope you share some of your beautiful kids and dog photos with us at your convenience, makes for a nice balance against all the fur and feathers. smile And pink toenails, now that is funny.

Originally Posted By: WifeKidsandDog

They do tolerate each other but I'm not sure they're BFF, ha ha.

I hope you're doing well ...

Cheryl

I am well thank you. I do hope you share some of your beautiful kids and dog photos with us at your convenience, makes for a nice balance against all the fur and feathers. smile And pink toenails, now that is funny.

Thanks for the nice words. I've been pretty lazy with photography lately. I should have taken a pic of Paris' with his big scar. A few weeks ago, he had surgery in the wee hours in Apple Valley for an intestinal blockage, which turned out to be a pair of my kid's underwear. He was one sick puppy and that was one expensive pair of unders.

He's fine now though, thank goodness. I've heard some crazy stories of what labradors will eat, a friend told me her grandma's lab ate the curtains!