• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

you live in a very scenic part of New York i see. always have that big city in my mind. nice walleye. good luck.

Im about 3 hours from the Big City...

Kinda like when we drove to LOW, glad I didnt judge that trip on Chicago and the Twin Cities, lol... grin

i figured you lived away from the big city. i had a girlfriend who lived in a city called Hewitt i think it was. nice area. i was also stationed before i went overseas in Fort Dix for a short spell. that was back in the early 70's. good luck.

Heres a couple eyes my dad and I caught today on a small Iowa lake. This lake is close to our house and its the first time we have ever fished it. We knew there were eyes in there just didnt think any were this big yet as they just started stocking it a few years ago. Eyes were 24" and 20" caught shallow on #5 shad raps, good chop out there today. Also caught 4 18-20" bass and a couple nice channel cats.

ere.jpg

ff.jpg

holy cows you did better than me. I was up at prarie island and it was windyyyy all i caught was a few stunted perch and one tiny blue gill. Thought it was because of front but judgin by your luck in photo i must have lost my luck. nice healthy look wallbanger.

Did well on a South Central lake this weekend.

19 Walleyes. All caught in the theromcline.

Hey if you don't mind sharing...I'm curious what presentation you used to catch your fish? Nice work on finding the non-traditional pattern!