• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Walleye Photo Gallery

Team Otter

Earlier this summer with my daughter... We Had a double, My daughtor was reeling in a huge bullhead. I just set the hook on my rod quick and set it down and helped her get that big bully in the boat, then reeled mine in to find this surprise. All fish CPR'd even though she really wanted to eat em...or at least watch me cleam em so she could see the insides!

summer003.jpg

Fun day... caught 2 more like it, and another bullhead lol. All this right in front of 5 shorefishermen...who left without a bite.

A little bigger than that I think? I didn't measure her too closely, but I use a benchmark on my rod to guesstimate CPR length...a bit longer than mid-20's I'll say....purdy chubby fish.

I did get 3 28 - 30" +/- class on that night, this one is short of that a bit. They all were in 4' of water, hugging a creek bank...hunting Kermits' I think?

I was just the opposite, I got all my honeydos crossed off the list, and not much fishing this weekend (comparatively speaking). Did get out for about an hour each night with 6 nice eaters on Sat and a skunk on Sun.